WWE Heel/Face bias **SPOILERS** **SPOILERS**

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This has been obvious for a while but watching Raw it really hit home just how stacked the good guy side of WWE is. Here's a rough order of the top faces (presentation, not popularity):

Brock Lesnar

John Cena

Roman Reigns

Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan

Ryback

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Obvously Brock is part-time and I've left off Rock, Sting & Taker but that's a fairly stacked list. 5 genuine main eventers and 3 guys who can have a TV main event any week and be taken seriously.

Then we go to the top heels. No Trips.

Seth Rollins

Rusev

Big Show

Kane

Sheamus

Bray Wyatt

Wade Barrett

Luke Harper

One proper heel main eventer (who got some of the biggest pops this past week). One guy who is genuinely ready to step up. Two absolute has beens. Two guys who never win. One freshly turned face. And Luke Harper.

It really does hammer home the issue. Too may heels who are a joke, a mad gimmick or have no credibility.

What's the solution? Is it on the roster or does it come from outside (or NXT)? As mentioned in the Raw thread, I'd turn Reigns and shift Kane & Show well out of the way.

• Paid Members

That's why, as great a show as it was, it made zero sense to end Rusev's streak and have Wyatt lose to an old man. Still, it's easier to build top heels than top babyfaces so I'm sure they'll get right on it. Wellllllllllllll, it's The Big Show...

• Paid Members

Here's a rough order of the top faces (presentation, not popularity):

Brock Lesnar

Isn't Brock more of a tweener though? In a way, his character can slide pretty easily into a feud against a heel or face I'd argue.

Brock's a heel. His personality by design has no redeemable qualities, his manager is an arrogant pompous dickhead and in singles he is programmed exclusively against babyfaces. That people can't help cheer him does not change that he's meant to be a heel.

• Paid Members

He just got run off the show by the heel authority figure for trying to kill the heel World Champion. I don't think he's a heel anymore.

Ahhhh. I havent seen Raw yet.

• Paid Members

The only heel in WWE that is any good at it is Stephanie, as she's a convincing mud rat. She's not trying to be cool or "steal the show", she just goes out there and comes across as a complete cock. The last two nights she's shown everybody up. Of course the blokes aren't allowed to twat her, which sort of limits what you can do with her.

I think Rollins is talented, but I don't really hate him or like him, and he's the champion. I guess my problem with Rollins is, unlike Stephanie, you sense he's a bloke playing a role rather than being a genuine knob.

• Paid Members
I think Rollins is talented, but I don't really hate him or like him, and he's the champion. I guess my problem with Rollins is, unlike Stephanie, you sense he's a bloke playing a role rather than being a genuine knob.

I think he gets away with it ; people look at him and see the catalyst for The Shield splitting up, and people loved The Shield. And he just got the belt off our hero, Brock Lesnar. What a bastard.

On the heel front I would really like to see them get behind Wade and Wyatt.

I was frustrated they didn't give Wyatt the victory on Sunday. How can he ever be presented as a threat when he never wins a big match.

Fingers crossed a Wade/Bryan feud will go long into the summer and benefit both guys.

On the heel front I would really like to see them get behind Wade and Wyatt.

I was frustrated they didn't give Wyatt the victory on Sunday. How can he ever be presented as a threat when he never wins a big match.

Fingers crossed a Wade/Bryan feud will go long into the summer and benefit both guys.

Wyatt will end up in the Million Dollar Man, Jake Roberts role eventually. He'll beat lower card guys, start a fued with an upcoming blue eye do the job and both move on.

• Paid Members

I honestly don't think beating Undertaker would've made a whole lot of difference to Wyatt, we'd all still be here sitting here wondering where the fuck they go with him next. It's not as though he can integrate with anyone else's angles much, he's out on his own with segregated feuds.

I think they split up the Wyatt Family far too soon as well, with seemingly no reason. There was no pay-off with their split, other than the brief Rumble moment. Harper has been bumbling around doing little of interest and Rowen has proved that although he impressed massively whilst with the Wyatt Family, he's still far from decent and pretty much useless on his own. Especially as a face. He's a waste of a roster spot at the moment for me.

Wyatt has had feuds with Cena, Jericho, Ambrose and Bryan- where next? Anyone interested in an Orton feud? Doubt it. Reigns? Meh. Maybe they should just get the family back together and pack it out with more guys with nowhere else to go and see what comes of it, because otherwise I'm at a loss with what to do with Wyatt.

Archived