WrestleMania Mega Poll

SpursRiot2012

WrestleMania Super Poll  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This seems like a good place to ask what the best way to watch it will be...

Can you Sky Box Office through a Sky Go account? Or do you ahve to be in the place with the Sky box?

Is it going to be unwatchable and shit on the Network? (based on the last page it seems it will be OK if on a PC but not on Xbox?)

Is there any other way to watch it streaming in a decent enough quality to watch on a big screen?

Don't mind paying, but just need a way to watch it live!

• Paid Members

All being well I should be watching it live in a pub in Preston, straight after the PCW show across town earlier that evening.

I've done the 'pub' big screen thing the previous 2 years, too, in Scream pubs in Coventry. Usually a great atmosphere, and it's always better watching these things with your mates, food and drink in a lively bar rather than on your own in your lonely living room in the middle of the night.

Will watch it on the Network as I couldn't handle being sat in a bar with a bunch of Daniel Bryan neck beards shitting on the main event. Watched last years on the network with no problems, although I did miss the streak being broke due to passing out on vodka, still gutted about it.

rather than on your own in your lonely living room in the middle of the night.

Watching streams of the Rumble to Wrestlemania PPV's on a laptop has become something of a personal tradition. It wouldn't feel right to watch it anywhere but my bed. I think I'd rather drop £30 in a charity tin than pay for it on Box Office. Worrying that the stream's going to cut out halfway through the Royal Rumble is a free 60 minute adrenaline ride. 

Summerslam, UFC and boxing are for bars and the big telly though.

• Paid Members

Will watch it on the Network as I couldn't handle being sat in a bar with a bunch of Daniel Bryan neck beards shitting on the main event

Luckily, I'm yet to see anything like this happen in real life. I don't think Daniel Bryan fans come out in public (outside of an actual wrestling show, of course).

Planning to sign up to the Network and watch it on Monday morning - taken the day off especially. I trust this is how the Network works and I won't have to wait X days until it appears for non live viewing?

This will be the first WrestleMania I've watched since WrestleMania 23, aside from bits and bobs on DVDs. It's only because of listening to various wrestling podcasts in the past 3 weeks that I have any interest at all. That and seeing Sting finally wrestle in WWE, after becoming a huge fan of his in the late 80s.

Archived