WrestleMania Mega Poll

SpursRiot2012

WrestleMania Super Poll  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

This seems like a good place to ask what the best way to watch it will be...

Can you Sky Box Office through a Sky Go account? Or do you ahve to be in the place with the Sky box?

Is it going to be unwatchable and shit on the Network? (based on the last page it seems it will be OK if on a PC but not on Xbox?)

Is there any other way to watch it streaming in a decent enough quality to watch on a big screen?

Don't mind paying, but just need a way to watch it live!

It's worth noting that I've only really read of the Xbox app giving people issues. PS3/4, Roku, Smart TVs etc seem to work for most. Last seasons update for the MLB.tv Xbox app was riddled with issues too.

The safest bet is definitely hooking your laptop to your TV though.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If you have Xbox you're chances of watching it stutter free are next to zero. I've had the network since launch with BT Infinity and I've never had a stutter free PPV, Normally still stutters on the replay the next day. I can't believe they still haven't sorted it out. It's usually ok on a laptop though via HDMI etc.

Is it going to be unwatchable and shit on the Network? (based on the last page it seems it will be OK if on a PC but not on Xbox?)

I've watched both the Rumble and Fast Lane via my Xbox One app and, aside from it being anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute behind the Sky stream, haven't had a single issue with it. I am on standard BT Broadband. I have my Xbox in DMZ, that might be why.

• Paid Members

Summerslam ?

Big WWE event in August.
92225_still_2_883324.jpg

"But that's not important right now"

Anyway Chest, I use a Xbox 360 for mine and it works just fine. It was great live for the Rumble.

Archived