I wish i could resist...

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

... Biting the end of my tounge when i have an ulscer.

I know i should resist, but i can't help it. It gets worse, it hurts like hell, but i keep on giving it a scrape, sometimes without even realising.

What do you do, that you shoud not, but cant help it?

• Paid Members

Stretford Mall for me, which makes it even worse.

Shall I have a hearty 15 minute, health-enhancing walk to Chorlton Morrisons to buy ingredients for my weekend cooking, and * maybe * a bit of lunch while I'm there? No, instead let's shuffle up to the Mall, march through some of the dreggiest of life's dregs, grab some essentials from Tesco (avoiding the precisely 20,000 scavengers clogging up the aisle that hosts "Reduced To Clear") and then * DEFINITELY * pop down two quid for some cheap pastries which I know will end up killing me.

I tell thee, Greggs only gets a look in when the Festive Bake is on.

• Paid Members

Stretford Mall for me, which makes it even worse.

Shall I have a hearty 15 minute, health-enhancing walk to Chorlton Morrisons to buy ingredients for my weekend cooking, and * maybe * a bit of lunch while I'm there? No, instead let's shuffle up to the Mall, march through some of the dreggiest of life's dregs, grab some essentials from Tesco (avoiding the precisely 20,000 scavengers clogging up the aisle that hosts "Reduced To Clear") and then * DEFINITELY * pop down two quid for some cheap pastries which I know will end up killing me.

I tell thee, Greggs only gets a look in when the Festive Bake is on.

I used to work at the Housing Office in Stretford Mall. Fucking diabolical place. Do you remember when the guy selling the big issue at the Argos entrance got arrested for standing there with his cock out?

Anyhow, the shouldn't do but do it anyway for me it's pulling loose threads. I known it will ruin the garment, but I still do it. Dopey twat.

• Paid Members

I fully understand the toilet chain thing, I've done that plenty of times. Along with putting toilet paper over the water before battle commences. Complete waste of paper, but absorbs the sound when you feel embarrassed.

Another one of mine is having a couple of pints with work mates and slagging other work people off.

Its terrible and most of the time i don't 'really' mean a lot of it. Its always aimed at those who try to get away with passing the book, work shy, and get away with doing as little as possible, usually resulting in me picking up the pieces.

Its going to catch up to me eventually.

• Paid Members

Junk food. Filthy, dirty junk food. If there's an opportunity I have to battle with myself to not have it and usually I lose. 

Buying bleach. Don't ask, it's become a compulsive behaviour now but I figure there are worse things that you have to buy every day. 

Archived