Crudely Drawn Premier League Stickers.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I thought about drawing Ketsbaia as well.  Lots of teh players i remember as looking 'distinctive' look pretty ordinary on reflection, even Zola looks human on most of the stickers i could find.

Thanks for teh Kanu praise Mallers.  I originally wanted to draw him using only the straight line.  He started off looking like a black fu manchu.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few requests if any of you artistes are lacking inspiration. Apologies if any have been done and I'm too stupid to have noticed.

Francis Benali

Tony Yeboah

John Wark

Fabrizzio Ravenelli

Efan Ekoku.

If anyone struggles to find an Efan Ekoku picture let me know because I've probably still got 500 stickers of him for swaps.

• Paid Members

I'm a busy man with no artistic skill and an iPhone with half a cracked screen as my only link to the technical world.

Look at our efforts (Matrix aside)- we're all dog shit! You should download a paint app and have a go, I literally spent 5 mins doing mine. You could just spend 5 mins less today on RAWK talking about how great Flanagan is!

I want to see your Phil Babb.

• Moderators

PunkStep, on 09 Feb 2015 - 3:26 PM, said:

Mr_Danger, on 09 Feb 2015 - 3:09 PM, said:

I'm a busy man with no artistic skill and an iPhone with half a cracked screen as my only link to the technical world.

Look at our efforts (Matrix aside)- we're all dog shit! You should download a paint app and have a go, I literally spent 5 mins doing mine. You could just spend 5 mins less today on RAWK talking about how great Flanagan is!

No, actually we're all great and Matrix is doing the dog shit job. It's meant to be crudely drawn! 90 second rush jobs! The awesomeness  comes from the humour of rushing and so accentuating their notable facial characteristics to look more like who it's meant to be and the lazy shitness

Only John Scales gets to see my Phil Babb!

• Paid Members

PunkStep, on 09 Feb 2015 - 3:26 PM, said:

Mr_Danger, on 09 Feb 2015 - 3:09 PM, said:

No, actually we're all great and Matrix is doing the dog shit job. It's meant to be crudely drawn! 90 second rush jobs! The awesomeness  comes from the humour of rushing and so accentuating their notable facial characteristics to look more like who it's meant to be and the lazy shitness

Guilty as charged.

Rio_zpsa10cbf06.png

Archived