WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took on the Network during the free February and cancelled again, money is tight. But that Mania Today stuff sounds like just what is needed to get into the spirit of things before the show, especially considering we went to New Orleans last year and got fully immersed in the whole thing. Feeling pretty flat about it all this year. I might buckle and sign up again!

I don't know. Did you watch the Brock interview/video package on Wrestlemania Today?

Ā 

Not yet, but considering that's network-exclusive, it's not really something that's driving buys. Anyone who is watching that is already going to watch WrestleMania regardless.

Im still convinced Reigns is winning TBH, i just don't think they will budge from that now. Question is, if it's a 'clean' finish, how many finishers will it take to beat Brock, esp after what happened at RR.

The build up to WrestleMania has been so lackluster this year that I think the show could come out of the blocks and surprise everyone by being really decent. I'm interested in seeing at leastĀ somethingĀ from every match on the card bar the divas match which I can use anyway to see how fast I can make a tuna melt and roll a joint so every cloud.Ā 

The fact that Brock has resigned has ignited WrestleMania week which regardless of the state of the current product the whole thing kinda deserves. I'm still not sure why the production team have it in for thinking wrestling fans just go completely spunk buckets for Skylar Grey whose doing more songs apparently but whatever. It's probably still slightly less embarrassing than that guy from Saliva doing nu metal over a video package of the time Triple H and Jericho feuded over Steph's pretend pregnancy and their dog getting run over.Ā 

I can't wait to see will they buckle out on Reigns. Enjoy it everyone!

Archived