WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I watched Thursday's WrestleMania today. It was actually pretty good. Loved Flair on the panel since Cole was trying to get him to talk in kayfabe about Sting and Flair wasn't having it and mentioned Sting had been wrestling somewhere else for years since WCW closed.

• Paid Members

With the battle royal added to the pre show , does anyone know what time it starts on the network ????? Is it 12 midnight for the pre show or 12 for Wrestlemania itself ?????

I'm pretty sure the Mania pre-shows last 2 hours

I think Undertakers going to turn up just long enough to fart and smell the air.

He's going to woft in, beat Bray and leave. Simple.

They'll worry about next year when it comes to it.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I'm on my phone and browsings a bitch; is this 12-4 or 1-5?

I think Undertakers going to turn up just long enough to fart and smell the air.

He's going to woft in, beat Bray and leave. Simple.

They'll worry about next year when it comes to it.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I'm on my phone and browsings a bitch; is this 12-4 or 1-5?

12-4. Well, 10-4 really.

Surely Bray will be winning? It's always appeared like they were trying to make him the next Undertaker'esque character for when Taker hangs up the boots, they have another similar character following in his foootsteps. What good would it be for Bray to lose, twice in a row as well, at Mania? If Taker is wrestling now he may as well be putting him over and establishing him in the role, the streak is done and dusted so what difference does it make?

If Bray wins it could set up a Wyatt/Lesnar feud in the context of them both getting a win over Taker at Mania. Undertaker losing could set up Sting/Taker next year, Sting calling Taker out at being past it while he's still in top form (or something along those lines, that was a bit shit as it was off the top of my head), have a retirement match between them both.

Archived