Who's in your kliq?

tiger_rick

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream the other day that me and CM Punk were mates, it was great. So he's in. Plus he can be the designated driver. Drew McIntyre would be in because he recently became one of my favourite wrestlers. Seth Rollins and Alex Shelley would be in too because they look alright. We'd also always wear skinny jeans, leather jackets and sunglasses whenever travelling together. And it would be in a van with spray paint down the side.

CM Punk is definitely in as designated driver. Every little group of friends needs one gimp who doesn't drink, otherwise 1/4 times you are likely to find yourself having to sack off the beer to play taxi. Having someone who is willing to do that because he is to all intents and purposes a high horsed freak is absolutely perfect

Daniel Bryan

Seeing him in Road Diaries, I reckon you could hang out with him for ages before he'd start to annoy you.

He's likable, I might learn some things, and he's well travelled so has stuff to talk about.

Kevin Steen

We've got a common friend, have met, and he's easy to talk to.

It helps to already know someone in the car so I'll assume he gets through developmental at the same time as me.

Wade Barrett

I might need a fellow Brit just to alleviate any culture shock and have some backup in any US vs UK arguments.

Tracy Smothers

For the reason that its good to have some backup in the car and he's not a total loon.

Would probably get on better than I would with Haku or New Jack.

I could train with Bryan, eat with Kevin, drink with Tracy, and shoot the shit with Wade.

He seemed alright, and stuff like that, in the Old School shoot with Steve Corino.

(If you took a shot for every time Corino says "stuff like that" during one of those Old School's, you'd be dead within the first hour)

My co-pilot would be DDP. I'd find the road hard work after a while and would struggle with depression badly. DDP would be there to keep me positive and on the straight and narrow with eating choices.

Jim Ross - He would be like a father figure - a grizzly old veteran that has most likely been there and done it all on the road. Imagine how cool the stories would be at 3am when DDP finally falls asleep?

Drew McIntyre - I'd miss home a lot and hopefully having a fellow Scotsman with me would help ease the pain.

Owen Hart - The joker of the group that would provide endless entertainment

Jinder Mahal - Really cool guy to chat to and down to earth. Every groupl needs a guy who is just cool to talk to.

William Regal - Great guy, tons of stories and knows everything there is to know about making a living in the wrestling world. Not a lot tha guy couldnt teach you.

Paul Heyman - I just imagine he would be awesome to hang out with and learn from. Guy is a walking encyclopedia.

Terry Funk - World of knowledge, down to earth and passionate.

I figure if there is anything that Heyman, Regal and Funk can't teach you. It isn't worth knowing. And Jinder purely because of how he was when i met him, really cool guy i imagine is a lot of fun on the road. lol.

Virtually everyone I would want to ride with and the reasons why have been mentioned. I'm slightly surprised nobody has mentioned Vince yet, though. Sure he wouldn't ride with the boys - at least not really ride with them - but I imagine that would be all sorts of adventure provided you had the bottle to constantly toe a line between laughing your ass off and being scared out of your wits.

I can imagine him getting on your tits as well in a really childish way. Like being woken by a rapping on your hotel door at 3:30 in the morning and hearing "hey kid, kid you still with me? they got no room service at this time. And I don't understand anything that's on television right now. We need Dunn. Can we go and get a steak?".

Archived