WWE November 2014 Tour Dates

Ant

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless they release lower priced upper tier seating, Mrs. Neil is brill and I aren't going. So I might have a cheap hotel booking up for grabs. With a baby on the way, neither of us can justify spending twice as much for the same seating we had last year. If I was going alone I'd splash out. No excuse for raising prices by 100%!

Not sure whether I was just lucky or not (I was sitting at the computer ready to go and the tickets came on line at 8:57am), or whether this means anything, but that was the easiest time I've had buying tickets to WWE tv tapings in years.

Bought tickets for both Raw and Smackdown, decent seats in the lower tier, all inside 10 minutes.

The tickets might be expensive (I got the mid priced

I had to wait a good 10 mins to get tickets on the Echo Arena website. I went on early and still ended up in a queue. Ended up getting Block 9 seats for Raw. I don't care much for the ticket process on their website. The MEN arena ticket website was far better in letting you buy tickets for last November's TV tapings.

Just purchased 4 tickets for bournemouth as I will be flying in about that time of year for a visit and it's my home town. I know its going to be a very very B level roster given the 4000 ish capacity and being the Raw night but I'll be with my mates and it involves about 20 minutes travelling so can be a good piss up day out.

Got the

We're all expecting a total B show for Brighton and Bournemouth, but WWE.com is punting the "proper" house show talent for each show as it does for other tour dates. Eg Cena and Sheamus appearing at one, Bryan and Shield at the other.

I checked out the Bournemouth and Brighton venue sites and think i've been too harsh on them - they actually seem to hold "proper" events just like any other arena, rather than arts and crafts and local boxing as I suspected.

At the risk of sounding like a massive cheapskate, I got hold of some the lower priced upper tier seats. The mrs and I are just happy being there, we don't need to have great seats. Anyone wanting to go to Raw on the cheap, Echo Arena website now has some of the

At the risk of sounding like a massive cheapskate, I got hold of some the lower priced upper tier seats. The mrs and I are just happy being there, we don't need to have great seats. Anyone wanting to go to Raw on the cheap, Echo Arena website now has some of the

I got block 7 for RAW and 15 for Smackdown. Not ideal for RAW but then I was looking at pictures of the Echo arena and was suprised how small it looks, so really wherever you sit you're going to have a decent view because the arena on the whole isnt that big.

Will hopefully make for a good atmosphere as well as everyone will be a bit more tightly packed in.

Archived