WWE November 2014 Tour Dates

Ant

• Paid Members
Has the public transport gotten any better since the Hydro opened?

Getting back into town after events at the SECC/Clyde Auditorium is always a complete pain.

Exhibition Centre train station is sitting right beside the Hydro. You can get a train to Glasgow Central from there and onto England if you want. If you need to get to Queen Street station though, it is rather more tricky. You *could* walk to Partick and get a train to either Glasgow Central or Queen Street from there.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TNA drew 5,500 fans when they had their show from the Hydro and the very top of the arena all around was curtained off.

WWE completely sold it out the other night and for me anyway, its really impressive when inside and full. It really is a fantastic arena.

It'll be interesting to see if the next WWE event sells out but I think drawing 13,000 people for a non-televised event is pretty good.

Mate, you couldnt be more delusional if you believe that TNA crowd was 5,500. It was about 2000 at best and they treated us to an utterly terrible show. For every minute of wrestling there was 15 minutes of that daft ginger tart Christy Hemme bellowing into a mic. I was fucking furious.

Mate, you couldnt be more delusional if you believe that TNA crowd was 5,500. It was about 2000 at best and they treated us to an utterly terrible show. For every minute of wrestling there was 15 minutes of that daft ginger tart Christy Hemme bellowing into a mic. I was fucking furious.

I'm only going by the attendance reports according to Wrestleview.

I'm only going by the attendance reports according to Wrestleview.

Wrestleview got their figure (and get their news) from the Wrestling Observer.

* November 5th in London at Wembley Arena

* November 6th in Cardiff

* November 6th in Dublin

* November 7th in Birmingham

* November 7th in Belfast

* November 8th in Manchester

* November 8th in Minehead

* November 9th in Nottingham

* November 9th in Leeds

* November 10th in Liverpool for RAW

* November 10th in Bornemouth

* November 11th in Liverpool for SmackDown

* November 11th in Brighton

* November 12th in Paris

* November 12th in Newcastle

* November 13th in Madrid

* November 13th in Glasgow

* November 14th in Milan

* November 14th in Braunschweigh

* November 15th in Boizano

* November 15th in Frankfurt

It's half and half. You'll get 1 Superstars dark match and 1 Superstars TV match at each Raw and Smackdown, and the same usually applies for Main Event.

Superstars is taped entirely before Raw, Main Event entirely before Smackdown.

It's half and half. You'll get 1 Superstars dark match and 1 Superstars TV match at each Raw and Smackdown, and the same usually applies for Main Event.

Hmm, at Raw in Manchester they did a Superstars dark match and one for TV as well, but no Main Event, you're right. Smackdown the next day also had a Superstars match though, and Main Event.

Hmm, at Raw in Manchester they did a Superstars dark match and one for TV as well, but no Main Event, you're right. Smackdown the next day also had a Superstars match though, and Main Event.

No it didn't. There was a dark match before Main Event, no Superstars though. They haven't split Superstars over both shows since Main Event started and they've never done it with Main Event.

No it didn't. There was a dark match before Main Event, no Superstars though. They haven't split Superstars over both shows since Main Event started and they've never done it with Main Event.

Seems like my memory is totally buggered then. I actually had to look through all the photos I took at the November tapings. Could've sworn there was a Superstars match at Smackdown but you're absolutely right. Ignore me. I've been to so many I confuse all the stuff that goes on, they were doing Saturday Morning Slam matches last spring as well, which is where my Main Event/Superstars confusion might be coming from.

Archived