Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Anyway, the answer to Handspants' question is Bayley.

Christ, she's not attractive at all is she? I was watching NXT the other day and even my other half, who always sees the best in peoples' looks, commented on her horse-like face.

Outside, both of you.

*Say that the WWE women should be given more time to wrestle and not be just hired models who can't work*

* Spend 2 pages judging them harshly & solely on their looks*

/BLOKE

*Say that the WWE women should be given more time to wrestle and not be just hired models who can't work*

Who said that? It's the kind of thing said by someone in a SHIMMER crowd, wearing a Women Know Your Limits shirt and masturbating with his coat in his lap. "More time to wrestle" has been the kiss of death for most of the male roster, and thus far it's not done much for the women.

* Spend 2 pages judging them harshly & solely on their looks*

2 pages is nothing. We did about 2 years of that with Matt Hardy. Well not solely his looks, a lot of it was about his mental breakdown. But it was mostly his looks.

The current women haven't really been given that much more time in their matches, they're still going out there putting on 8-9 minute triple threat matches, usually a second match on Raw. In this overbooked thing a second match doesn't help at all, they should have kept it simple with one angle that gets more ring-time, Charlotte & Becky cos fuck Paige going after full-on obnoxious Bellas, they could add a third element in later but when they threw it all in at once they fucked it imo. Nothing to do with women's wrestling just being 'shit LOL' that only a perv could perceivably want to see showcased better.

Edited by sj5522

Who said that? It's the kind of thing said by someone in a SHIMMER crowd, wearing a Women Know Your Limits shirt

Hey, you saw my design!

Having said that, the Great Wrestling Knows No Gender design was much more popular.

Edited by freaky

Hey, you saw my design!

Having said that, the Great Wrestling Knows No Gender design was much more popular.

I actually looked for them as well, but I think the website that they were sold on just redirects to dodgy Chinese malware sites now. Or my laptop's knackered.

Hey, you saw my design!

I actually looked for them as well, but I think the website that they were sold on just redirects to dodgy Chinese malware sites now. Or my laptop's knackered.

The website closed at the end of last year.