Wrestlemania 31 Trip Planning, Anyone else preparing early?

ratedr69

I was gutted that I couldn't make it to New Orleans this year, I thought it would be the last one I could justify going to, everything being so close together made it so much more appealing & New Orleans is somewhere I want to visit anyway.

Next year was tempting when I heard it was San Fransisco, another place I want to visit but I was totally put off when I saw the stadium was an hour away from San Fransisco, I figured it was going to be like Miami & it was just mania itself that was off on its own but axxess & HOF would be in the city, that ruined WrestleMania 28 for me so won't do anther trip where things are so isolated. Have they announced where axxess, HOF & RAW are going to be?

Has Dallas been officially announced for 32 or is it still just the strongest rumour?

Hof and axxess is within a mile of each other - really close

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was gutted that I couldn't make it to New Orleans this year, I thought it would be the last one I could justify going to, everything being so close together made it so much more appealing & New Orleans is somewhere I want to visit anyway.

Next year was tempting when I heard it was San Fransisco, another place I want to visit but I was totally put off when I saw the stadium was an hour away from San Fransisco, I figured it was going to be like Miami & it was just mania itself that was off on its own but axxess & HOF would be in the city, that ruined WrestleMania 28 for me so won't do anther trip where things are so isolated. Have they announced where axxess, HOF & RAW are going to be?

Has Dallas been officially announced for 32 or is it still just the strongest rumour?

Cool, are they close to the Mania stadium too?

about 6 mile fella but easy to get to your only gonna be at the stadium once maybe 2wice

about 6 mile fella but easy to get to your only gonna be at the stadium once maybe 2wice

Brilliant, thanks. Sounds like I shouldn't write it off quite yet. I'll have a proper look into it now, maybe a split trip like some others have said would be doable, a few days in San Francisco & the long weekend in San Jose could work

After 27, 28 and 29 I was 100% going again the next year, and did.

At the moment I'm unsure about next year. This year was amazing too, but I dunno.

What's putting you off about next year?

I don't even know. I think 4 years in a row, plus going to Hell in a Cell last year has just caught up with me! Might be time for a non wrestling holiday. And I hate travelling, and this year really was a lot of travelling, but next year is further away. Probably all means nothing though...I'm sure I'll end up going.

I haven't added up the cost of my WM30 trip, but my WM29 trip broke down like this:

WrestleMania ticket (Section 111c): $443.40 /

I'm half thinking about flying to LA or Las Vegas a week or so before Mania, hiring a car and doing a road trip up the coast to end in San Francisco or San Jose. My mate wants to stay in San Francisco because there's more to do, but I'd rather be in San Jose where I imagine most of the wrestling fans will be staying. Either way, I definitely think a road trip will be part of the plan next year. Just need to sort out either some overtime at work or a second part time job to fund it!

I was thinking of setting up a Summerslam 2014 planning thread, is there anyone on the UKFF going or indeed planning on going?

I've been considering it. The ticket outlet for The Staples Centre states the tickets are all sold out. I received an email from WWE yesterday saying this was my last chance to buy a ticket/hotel package, they seemed fairly pricey for just a ticket to a non Mania event & hotel accommodation in comparison. Just checked the ticket prices & they are expensive, around the same price as going to see the Lakers. I think there is someone on the forum whom is going.

6 Nights Hotel

I'm half thinking about flying to LA or Las Vegas a week or so before Mania, hiring a car and doing a road trip up the coast to end in San Francisco or San Jose. My mate wants to stay in San Francisco because there's more to do, but I'd rather be in San Jose where I imagine most of the wrestling fans will be staying. Either way, I definitely think a road trip will be part of the plan next year. Just need to sort out either some overtime at work or a second part time job to fund it!

make it into a holiday

im doing

is monday to wednesday - anahiem ( the mrs wants to go to disneyland ) wednesday tuesday san jose - tues to friday - los angelas then fri to monday - vegas

• Paid Members

I was thinking of flying into LA, then taking the train to San Francisco. Stop off there for a few days, doing the touristy stuff (Alcatraz mainly) then catch the train to Santa Clara for the Wrestlemania week/Raw before heading back to LA to do a few days there.

Only really worked out the travel costs and roughly how much accomodation may come to at the moment though.

Archived