Returning Star Announced

Support Marty Scurll and his first DVD

More News and Notes

He's Back!

-------

Yoshino_promopic_2014.jpg

Yoshino

DG UK Record 4-2

The former 2 Time Dream Gate champion, The fastest wrestler on the planet, Yoshino. He debuted as a seventh term student with T2P. He broke out as the Italian Tarzan character YOSSINO, a part of the Italian Connection. A founder of the Open the Brave Gate division, he has held the title a record five times and is considered the greatest Brave Gate champion of all time. Formed the acclaimed tag team "Speed Muscle" with Naruki Doi and Yoshino was the first to hold the Twin Gate Titles too.

In DG:UK, has won all but two of his matches, at the debut event against Dragon Kid and then in a pick your poison match against Yokosuka. Victories over Naruki Doi, Warriors 5, Lion Kid and in a 3 way tag match give the Speed Star a formidable record. After missing out of the 2013 tour, he was very vocal on wanting to return in 2014 and is extremely excited to return to the UK

Marty Scurll in DG:UK DVD

-------

DGUK_DVD_Marty_Scurll_In_DGUK.jpg

To help assist the Injured Marty Scurll, we have started accepting pre-orders for his first DVD, Featuring their first 6 matches in Dragon Gate UK which covers the 2009, 2010 and 2011 tours. The dvds will be primarily to help Scurll during his time our injured and him to take on the road, the DVD is available for pre-order at

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Gate UK : Festival of Fire N2 DVD and Finale in Stock and shipping today!

-------

DGUK_DVD_Festival_Of_Fire_Night_2.jpg

Finally the Second Night of Broxbourne has arrived, we absolutely cannot wait for people to see this DVD. The show is far better than we remember it and we remember it being really good. The opener between Dar and Mochizuki is just an excellent all round match, Dar's attitude doesn't sit well with the ultra-experienced Mochizuki. The 4 way sees the Lion / Doi situation from Night 1 resurface and after Haskins and BxB Hulk battled on the stage in the previous night's 4 way, all 4 men battle it out in a very close and back and forth match. Ricochet meets Horiguchi who meets the elastic trainer band and all sorts of goodness results from this match. Susumu Yokosuka faces Yamato - What a match (You have to watch this at least once with no commentary) Simply fantastic. CIMA and Scurll do battle with one of them fighting for their career the following night in Castleford. If that wasn't enough, the main event! Can Shingo stop the 4-0 Akira Tozawa? These two have an all out war!

Trailer Here -

Order Here - Festival of Fire N2 DVD Page

DGUK_DVD_Festival_Of_Fire_Finale.jpg

The excellent Night 3 or Finale DVD is here and it's easy to say we're very proud of this DVD, it's taught us alot, the picture quality, the match quality and the overall DVD is something we are extremely happy with. It has stretched the team at times, but we're finally glad to have finished it and we hope it to be instock within the next 2 weeks.

The amazing All Star tag match, Naruki Doi and Mochizuki wage war in a very hard hitting bout. Genki Horiguchi and BxB Hulk do battle just one week after a brutal slaying of the Jimmy's by Hulk's Mad Blankey. The Lion Kid and Akira Tozawa go one of one and gain a standing ovation. Yamato tests Noam Dar like nobody so far in the Scotsman's trial series. Team UK member's Marty Scurll and Mark Haskins do battle with Scurll's career on the line. A packed Castleford Civic Hall only adds to the incredible night of action.

Trailer Here -

Order Here - Festival of Fire N3 DVD Page

All pre-orders were shipped out on Wednesday. So aside from our overseas friends, everybody should either have them or will be receiving them shortly!

• Paid Members

I'm watching the 2011 DVDs again, THEN watching the new ones. That's how I roll. Didn't watch Night 1 until I could watch all three back to back. Whetting the appetite first by rewatching the excellent Broxbourne/Nottingham triple shot. Really looking to then watching, particularly, the matches of the current Open The Dream Gate AND Open The Freedom Gate champ, Ricochet. 'ochet, 'ochet 'ochet 'ochet!

Mark, I love you in a way.

Finally got chance to watch Night 2 of the 2013 tour. That show was absolutely incredible. I knew live that it was the second best DG UK show ever done (Shingo/Yokosuka III being the best) but re-watching it on DVD I think has narrowed the gap between the two. YAMATO/Yokosuka still stands out and I'd forgotten about thinking YAMATO got injured early in the match. I know for some reason a lot of people turned on Marty due to his match with CIMA but re-watch it back without being exhausted from the prior match and you will find it to be a damn good match and one of Marty's best performances. What's going to surprise people the most is just how close Shingo/Tozawa is to taking MOTN honours as that match was awesome and a more than worthy main event. Shingo is almost the perfect wrestler as I have never seen him in a bad match and I'd rate three of his matches as some of the best matches I have EVER seen live (Danielson, Yokosuka III, Tozawa in England) and Tozawa is right up there as one of my favourites.

In regards to the 2014 tour there are two UK talents that I would love to get shots on the bonus matches - Will Ospreay and Robbie X. Ospreay I think will be England's next PAC. As soon as CIMA sees him live he'll fall in love with him like he did PAC and Ricochet and I think Will has the talent to go as far as they have. Robbie is a phenomenal young talent and his rise over the past few years really has been something to behold. He more than deserves the chance to shine on a stage like this.

Have meet and greet tickets been posted out yet? I thought I had them but they aren't with the rest of my tickets. If they have been sent out any system in place for an idiot who's lost them?

Meet and Greet tickets haven't been sent yet.

We have mutiple systems incase of lost or misdelivered tickets. We've got it completely covered.

• Paid Members
If they have been sent out any system in place for an idiot who's lost them?

We have mutiple systems incase of lost or misdelivered tickets. We've got it completely covered.

Speaking as an idiot that has previously realized he's lost his tickets the day before a show, don't worry, Mark looks after you. Might as well be the unwritten rule of his promotion really - "Mark looks after us."

Archived