Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

LOVE that tag. Swann & Ricochet are pretty much untouchable right now. They can't have a bad match.

I'd definitely recommend All Night Long over the rapping. I've been at shows where he's done both and All Night Long gets over waaaaay more. *nothing against Swann's rapping but c'mon it's Lionel f'n Richie*.

Happy to see a few more slots on the card since the last update. So much potential for how the cards will shape up. My guess for the PPV rematch is CIMA vs. Tozawa or CIMA vs. Takagi.

also, is it just me or is anyone else particularly looking forward to the fact that these will be the first DG:UK shows in the middle of summer? Hopefully we get a couple of scorcher days for it.

Beats going through Leeds train station in Feb, that's for sure.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super happy to see the Inner City Machine Guns as a team, looking forward to hearing all night long again, so many memories of that from 16 Carat weekend as it has been mentioned. That aside, they are also unbelievable in the ring, along with most other guys on these shows.

Also happy to see Lion Kid back, he has gradually won me over to some extent on these Dragon Gate shows over the years and I felt at last years shows he finally looked much more at home in there, with the bonus of some quality new ring gear. Plus I loved all the back and forth with Doi last year, that was very smart booking, giving his matches that little extra something.

Also my tickets arrived this morning, second row for both nights, very happy :thumbsup::) and nice ticket designs as always, as a stub/ticket keeper that is always appreciated.

So if anyone has been allocated a seat up in the tiered section (Row C) but would prefer to be second row on the floor then you should totally send me a PM..!

Or you could just wait for us to have a check for you when we get back into the office after the bank holiday sir.

• Paid Members
thanks Mark , go my tickets exactly where I wanted them - you guys are fantastic.

What he said. You're always so good to us.

thanks Mark , go my tickets exactly where I wanted them - you guys are fantastic.

also - All Night Long :)

What he said. You're always so good to us.

No problem at all, it was hard trying to accomodate everyone's request. We thought we gave everybody exactly what they wanted and with one exception we think we managed it (or at least extremely close)

Can't wait.

Archived