Jump to content

  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Miz, I've always felt that he just wanted fame rather than any achievements in wrestling.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
I hate Dolph Ziggler. I hate Mr Anderson too, but finally gave up on watching TNA altogether in the autumn.

 

I would have given Anderson my vote but I too have given up altogether on TNA. Dolph's not had a good year, but I went for Curtis Axel. I know he's quite good at wrestling but not one tiny bit of me would ever be interested enough in him to want to watch one of his matches.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but, there's just something about Kofi Kingston that bores the tits off of me. Apart from the odd Acrobatic-ish spot (Rumble, Money in the Bank) and the Orton run years ago, I don't think I've enjoyed anything he's done. He's solid in the ring and possibly has potential, but, whenever his music hits it just makes me want to fast forward.

Posted
The mere mention of their name should be banned from discussion.

 

This is a brilliant idea. Sig/Avatar one day punishment/forfeit for anybody that mentions them.

Posted

How did Triple H makes this??

 

Voted for Axel. Think that may end up being prophetic...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...