The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Got a feeling after last night with New Day taking out Ziggler we might end up with Rusev and Ziggler teaming up to win the tag titles. Ziggler gets revenge, Rusev gets the gold(well bronze) and then the wedding. A better episode of Raw than last week but still not great.

• Paid Members

Got a feeling after last night with New Day taking out Ziggler we might end up with Rusev and Ziggler teaming up to win the tag titles. Ziggler gets revenge, Rusev gets the gold(well bronze) and then the wedding. A better episode of Raw than last week but still not great.

Yay, odd couple storyline team, and then right, everyone will love this, they can lose the belts, split and feud on three ppvs!!! Fucking book that, now!

Tweener Steph McMahon is probably my least favourite character in wrestling history by now. Such a pity as she's a cracking heel.

The whole show was just bizarre pretty much from top to bottom

Not minded the two sides of Kane stuff but the match this week was just painful to sit through

Barrett is such a dead character, Neville not doing much better

Only real good bits were the reaction for Sasha and the RuRu video package, plus JBL saying "I remember all my marriages"

Creative overhaul plz

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

When I saw the thread was active, I thought "Typical, the one week I don't watch Raw (Because I hadn't finished the MSG show) and something big happens".

Then I watched it.

Seriously, fuck all happened again. The Wedding stuff is mildly intriguing and Heyman's promo was alright.

Worried they'll jump the shark on New Day. Worries about it last week when they were all over the thing and even more this week. They can't just have a good thing. They've got to run it into the ground double quick.

I'm also confused to shit by the act. One the one hand, they're comedy. But on the other, they're leaving popular babyfaces laying. And on the other (if you had three) they're fucking terrified of Stephanie McCunt.

How many segments was Rollins in? A million? Great points made about him in the last week on here come home to roost. Again.

Couldn't give a shit about the Komen stuff either way. It's their choice which organisations they buddy up to. I donate money the way I want to not the way they ask me to. I would much, much rather they used HHH and Steph for this shit though. Stop making your top babyfaces look like nutsacks.

Jesus Christ.

I don't know what to even say, that was a pathetic show, fucking Stephanie McMahon makes me feel ill when she is on my TV, what is she, what is her role, her character, she's fucking helping Seth one week, then putting him in matches and situations that clearly are meant to hurt him, she's being shown at charity events cuddling up to kids one minute then being a cunt heel on Raw. Just give me consistency, or ideally get the twat of a woman off my screen.

It's 2015 and I'm watching Kane wrestle in a suit, amble around the ring with his gimpy hips, he moves 60% slower than the rest of the roster I swear to god. The Dudley's and Kane in a featured match on the flagship show, these cunts peaked in 98/99.

Summer Rae's acting makes me want to vomit. Just think back to when Rusev was unstoppable, unbeatable and a true monster, now look at him, he's like Robert in Everybody loves Raymond the dopey down on his luck mess.

JBL.

Where is Cesaro??

I give up.

Didn't Rollins beat Cena at Summerslam?

I'm guessing the stat refers to Raw matches because he beat Ambrose at MITB, beat Orton at Extreme Rules, and won the fatal 4way at Payback.

If he's winning his title defences, does losing on RAW matter? Especially tag matches.  He's a chicken shit heel who brings it when it counts.

wait, actually the Sting match was PPV wasn't it so actually it's just a made up internet 'fact'.

Of the 16 matches since being champion, Seth has lost 15 apparently. Only beating sting.

I don't know how anyone could even believe that was true when the guy has been the champion for 6-7 months.