The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2poyw6u.jpg

Fuck me, that's one of the worst things I've seen in wrestling. Don't even know where to begin. I'm guessing one is Davey Richards, how about the other? Silly cunts.

I think thats quality. Does my tits in when people on here say movez, workrate etc....as if its a bad thing. They are putting on a show to please thecrowd in front of them and i bet if you were there you would have been in awe of that spot. Just because they wrestle that style there it doesnot mean they cannot work. I bet people would have been saying Punk, Bryan, Cesareo etc... would have been all movez, workrate. Its like people go out of their way to slag off things like ROH and other promotions just because there may be a few "geeks" who watch them. Hey, it doesnt make you any cooler than them for doing this.

Crowds....now thats another thing what people moan about...the crowd at the impact zone are mongs, the post WM raw crowds try an get themselves over....at least they are there, theyve bought a ticket to watch it -well maybe not impact crowd - which is more than most do on here.

Theres many different styles of wrestling, if you dont enjoy one it doesnt make it shite.

Edited by Mr Lawrence

• Paid Members

So a guy completely no-selling a fucking huge bump like a top rope suplex, only to get up and suplex the other guy to the outside is quality? It's awful, defies logic and exposing.

No, I wouldn't have been in awe of that had I seen it live, but thanks for making that assumption (albeit incorrectly) about me.

Edited by PunkStep