The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Cheers guys. Looks like I will be making my PCW debut soon :) I'm sure my wallet will regret me finding this out though!

What are they like for seating there. If you buy a GA ticket are you gauranteed a seat or is it best to get there early? Just that my Mrs has a few health issues and I'd prefer it if she didn't have to stand around for 4 hours!

Cheers guys. Looks like I will be making my PCW debut soon :) I'm sure my wallet will regret me finding this out though!

What are they like for seating there. If you buy a GA ticket are you gauranteed a seat or is it best to get there early? Just that my Mrs has a few health issues and I'd prefer it if she didn't have to stand around for 4 hours!

Unless you go in as soon as the doors open there is no guarantee of a seat with GA as there are only a few bar stool seats that you can sit on and obviously these go quickly when people get inside. Otherwise its pretty much standing if you want a decent view of whats going on. All front and second row seats are sold out for the show on the 28th March too.

Have a word with Mr. PCW, when buying tickets. PCW are very accomodating for people with health issues. Your Mrs usually can get rest on the stage, should the need arise as people often sit on the edge. I use the seats by the bar quite often, if my back's playing up and they still give an okayish view should the need arise.

Its a shame since the refit that the screens by the smoking area have gone, as could have sat there and watched should the need have arisen too.

Unless you go in as soon as the doors open there is no guarantee of a seat with GA as there are only a few bar stool seats that you can sit on and obviously these go quickly when people get inside. Otherwise its pretty much standing if you want a decent view of whats going on. All front and second row seats are sold out for the show on the 28th March too.

But then there are 2 massive screens in front of the bar recording and displaying the action as it progresses. My rule is, if you can't see what's going on in the ring, look at the screen. :)

I'm a little late commenting about last weekend's shows but they were bloody brilliant. To avoid repeating the sentiments on the previous page and on the PCW facebook page I'll just point out that Chris Masters vs Chris Hero was my favourite match that I never expected to see. I hope PCW can continue to deliver these unique 'import' bouts which are unlikely to be seen elsewhere whilst still making sure a UK guy is getting the rub from an import elsewhere on the show/weekend.

Edited by Sexy Dad

• Paid Members
After the Q&A back at the venue (which was a typically well-run session, with some decent questions instead of the usual rubbish you tend to get at this type of thing)

OBJECTION, your honour! There was plenty of the usual "mumble mumble (random Scouse chirping) I think ... what do yous think about tha?" rubbish leaving the panel (and everyone else) in doubt as to a) who the question was for and b) what the question even was.

I was pleased with my own contribution and sly dig at our friend from Oberhausen, it was a marked improvement from my question at the Supershow weekend, when I might as well have just taken the mic and exclaimed "I want to make love to Chris Masters."

• Paid Members

I forgot to add, Benny... think your rough at 2am getting to an afternoon show. 5am and sleeping on the floor certainly makes those early morning/afternoon shows with a full day of coercing people to film stuff, and organizing it with a terrible hangover, is a fucking stretch.

I should also add everyone was awesome to work with that weekend. AJ Styles was pretty cool, Mike Bennett and Maria were brilliant people, super fun and The Godfather is honest to god the coolest man I've ever interacted with at a wrestling show. Chatting with him backstage, the man comes across like he's never had a bad day in his life, which on hearing him telling me about his club, I can imagine. Super top quality bloke.

Edited by WWFChilli