Raw 3/6/13

Maverick

• Paid Members

Has the UKFF ever universally bummed anyone as hard as Bryan is getting it right now? Almost every other top name in the business has at least a few detractors, but I don't think there is anyone on the forum that isn't mad for Daniel Bryan. I think it's fantastic to see so much positivity around somebody.I've even had casual fan mates texting me about how awesome he's been these past few weeks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two McMahons turning up adds a bit of gravitas and importance to a Raw.

I agree. A lot of people hate the Mcmahons hogging the show, but I say bring it back. Loved both of them slowly heeling it up, had the crowd in the palms of their hands by the end of it and getting great heat.Also I was starting to get excited and had the strange feeling we were in for a Mcmahon explodes/set falls on head/gets destroyed by Nexus episode so I was dissapointed when it turned into a pretty standard Rematch Raw. There's still time though, we are heading into the right time of year for it, although there's not really been a mad summer story since The Nexus.

Also I was starting to get excited and had the strange feeling we were in for a Mcmahon explodes/set falls on head/gets destroyed by Nexus episode so I was dissapointed when it turned into a pretty standard Rematch Raw. There's still time though, we are heading into the right time of year for it, although there's not really been a mad summer story since The Nexus.
It has to be something with the Shield don't it? Them cutting off the Mcmahon's was a cruel cock tease and that would have kicked things off big time. Obviously them taking out Vince doesn't make any since at the moment but once Bryan gets his big win over them I would like to see them destroy HHH. Reinforce the idea that it's "their yard". HHH can make his big return at Summerslam teaming with Taker and maybe Punk to take them down. All this might mean Sheild would be aligned with Vince though . . which I don't really wanna see. I don' t know. Something with the shield though.Should be an exciting summer anyway.

Has the UKFF ever universally bummed anyone as hard as Bryan is getting it right now? Almost every other top name in the business has at least a few detractors, but I don't think there is anyone on the forum that isn't mad for Daniel Bryan. I think it's fantastic to see so much positivity around somebody.I've even had casual fan mates texting me about how awesome he's been these past few weeks.

I will actually download Raw for only the 2nd time this year and try and form an opinion. I've never really been a fan, although I enjoyed his first Wrestlemania loss and thought it was well played.He's always been too white and too slim for me to be impressed, and the beard doesn't exactly do it for me either. But I guess sometimes what he does in the ring makes up for all that.

I will actually download Raw for only the 2nd time this year and try and form an opinion. I've never really been a fan, although I enjoyed his first Wrestlemania loss and thought it was well played.He's always been too white and too slim for me to be impressed, and the beard doesn't exactly do it for me either. But I guess sometimes what he does in the ring makes up for all that.
To be honest this sounds more like a list of reasons you wouldn't date him than not enjoy his wrestling matches :p

Also I was starting to get excited and had the strange feeling we were in for a Mcmahon explodes/set falls on head/gets destroyed by Nexus episode so I was dissapointed when it turned into a pretty standard Rematch Raw. There's still time though, we are heading into the right time of year for it, although there's not really been a mad summer story since The Nexus.
It has to be something with the Shield don't it? Them cutting off the Mcmahon's was a cruel cock tease and that would have kicked things off big time.
I'd forgotten about that, actually. I thought it was a terrible move! They set up The Shield approaching the McMahons and then come back from break and just go "nah lol" without even bothering to write a way out of it. Really, really cheap cop-out cliffhanger that kind of diminishes the value of doing cliffhangers like that. Similar to not enforcing stipulations.

The way that he looks is perfect for what he's doing at the moment, and has been for about eighteen months now. He's a little skinny bloke (by wrestling standards) with insecurity issues. He looks like a weird troll, and that's how he acts and feels. I'm not sure that downloading it and watching after reading this much hype is the best idea. The reactions of people who experienced it organically and "as new" are inevitably going to be much more passionate than you'd feel, I think.

• Paid Members

It has to be something with the Shield don't it? Them cutting off the Mcmahon's was a cruel cock tease and that would have kicked things off big time. Obviously them taking out Vince doesn't make any since at the moment but once Bryan gets his big win over them I would like to see them destroy HHH. Reinforce the idea that it's "their yard". HHH can make his big return at Summerslam teaming with Taker and maybe Punk to take them down. All this might mean Sheild would be aligned with Vince though . . which I don't really wanna see. I don' t know. Something with the shield though.Should be an exciting summer anyway.
I still think an Evolution reformation is where it's at for The Shield to finally meet their match. All the pieces are just about there and it could be an epic story. Have The Shield take out a vulnerable Triple H, seemingly just to make a statement but later revealed was down to Heymans doing and getting them in for his own means again. Have murmurs begin of Triple Hs return begin, with the message being he's come back to take out The Shield but knows he can't do it on his own. Maybe have Vince and Steph appear talking to Orton (who's constantly had issues with The Shield) begging him to align with his old foe for ultimate goal of ending The Shield. Orton isn't interested for ages, then Flair is brought in. Flair gives an impassioned speech to Randy that sways him. So all of Evolution are there but they're are never referred to as such, leaving the hint for the viewer to put the pieces together. Eventually Triple H returns and a match is set up, it's implied Flair might be a part of it or it'll be a handicap match. In a big Raw segment Orton and Triple H tackle The Shield but fall to the numbers game. Then BOOM 'I'VE WALKED FOR MILES IN THIS PIT OF DANGERRR...' Flair has convinced The Animal to return and reform Evolution. Then later on down the line, at 'Mania perhaps (The Triple H story can begin in the summer and culminate at Survivor Series, a year after The Shield debuted) Big Dave can face Brock in the match he wants to come back for, when Heyman counters the Batista return by setting his monster on him.I want to see it anyway. Actually, I need to see it. I think it's the perfect story for The Shield, something meaningful and interesting for Triple H and Orton to get stuck into, the perfect use of Flair and a great reason for Batista to make a grand return. I miss that ultra cool bastard.

Archived