Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Moderators

Or just 'arris.

6640-603.gif

"I've got little birds everywhere, your grace."

sidhenry_2541850k.jpg

"So have I. Hya hya hya! Perks of being a king. Not even noon and I've already had it off."

6640-603.gif

"So have I. Sausage?

cocktailMENSYN_228x363.jpg

sidhenry_2541850k.jpg

"I've lost me appetite."

6640-603.gif

"Oh come, It's just a little pork."

SOUND OF A DOOR OPENING. QUEEN CERSEI ENTERS.

normal_scan0008~11.jpg

"So I heard :angry:"

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

MEANWHILE, ACROSS THE NARROW SEA

18568.gif

" 'ere, has anyone seen my dragon eggs?"

tcts.PNG

"Not 'alf, Khaleesi!"

18568.gif

":D More-Mount, you're so silly. But don't let my Karl 'ear you talking like that. Shh, 'ere he comes!"

KARL ENTERS THE TENT

2039-3012.jpg

18568.gif

"Oh, Karl. You're my sun and stars. You, sun (POINTS AT KARL). You, stars (POINTS AT KARL)"

2039-3012.jpg

"You, moon (POINTS AT BABS)"

18568.gif

"Well aren't you sweet?"

2039-3012.jpg

"No. You, moon."

KARL GRABS BAB'S DRESS -- SOUND OF CLOTH TEARING.

jFuXFj3.jpg

gefAIVx.jpg

• Moderators

Posted this yesterday...

Fuck me I really need to catch up on Game of Thrones.. I'm two weeks behind now and I keep almost clicking the thread just out of habit. Also the fact that it's been so active makes me think something big happened.

:laugh:

I couldn't have predicted this was the thread of conversation..... brilliant.

The trial was fucking brilliant as well of course.. I was falling asleep because it was late and I'd been drinking, but I was sat upright with a big grin on my face by the time Tyrion got stuck in to his tirade.

Those lot at the Eyrie are a right bunch of freaks.. here's hoping Baylish takes a long walk out the moon door.

• Paid Members

Yeah I think it was a guess, but then the irony is that Louch's pointing out of the spoiler has become the spoiler itself. If Louch had not pointed it out we'd be none the wiser. And if it gets deleted then it all but confirms it.

Yeah I think it was a guess, but then the irony is that Louch's pointing out of the spoiler has become the spoiler itself. If Louch had not pointed it out we'd be none the wiser. And if it gets deleted then it all but confirms it.

Yep, this. I haven't seen the episode yet, for the record, but it's not like that cockport who mentioned how Joffrey gets poisoned in his wedding in the discussion for the finale of the last season. This has just drawn attention to what looks like speculation.

• Paid Members

Yep, this. I haven't seen the episode yet, for the record, but it's not like that cockport who mentioned how Joffrey gets poisoned in his wedding in the discussion for the finale of the last season. This has just drawn attention to what looks like speculation.

Book readers just need to leave this thread alone, period.

There's a thread for book readers somewhere so can you all just sod off there and leave us be?

I'd pretty much guessed about the Mountain facing Tyrion's champion. this is due to getting the fact I accidentally read about them recasting the Mountain. Then there was the fact they've mentioned the Mountain quite a few times in prior episodes, so it was a bit of a Chekov's gun situation. The following is just speculation, but I'll spoiler it to stop people bitching if I'm correct.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I can see The Hound going back to King's landing to try and get some cash for returning Arya and him ending up being Tyrion's champion and facing his brother in a battle.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();