Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

Someone I work with that went to uni in Nottingham recommended me cheesy chips with gravy. I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon.

When I was at uni in Notts I tried that. It was surprisingly good. Like amazingly so

Chips, cheese, and pakora sauce is the way to go. My Indian does a burger and that for

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Paid Members

In Loving Memory Of..

R.I.P Paul Walker In honor of Paul Walker Is it possible to get this page to 1 Million likes by tomorrow? So what I need you guys to do is: Like and Share this status (and our other posts!)

First this,

Then the sick jokes.

Then nothing

Edited by quote the raven

Whenever I visit our chippy during the "dinnertime rush" half hour, I'd say a 3rd of all orders taken are chips, cheese and gravy. That's always the terminology too. Never "cheesy chips", that sounds terrible.

Anyone who is against even trying this delicacy is just robbing themselves. Then again, I'd never eat jellied eels...

My sister- the lazy cunt she is.

Claiming DLA and has a mobility car, never worked a day in her life, fuck all wrong with her but she seems to have convined the benefits people she has a bad back

Just tagged herself in to an exercise "boot camp"

Stuff like this does my fucking tits in!

• Paid Members
My sister- the lazy cunt she is.

Claiming DLA and has a mobility car, never worked a day in her life, fuck all wrong with her but she seems to have convined the benefits people she has a bad back

Just tagged herself in to an exercise "boot camp"

Stuff like this does my fucking tits in!

My step-brother had a friend who was on disability allowance for a bad back. Yet every time he came around my dad

• Paid Members

There's a bloke in my street who I've seen around for years hobbling on crutches and looking in agony. He's claiming disability and he told my girlfriend's Dad (who didn't ask to speak to this berk or want to know about his 'ailments') he's nearly crippled and it takes him 40 minutes to get out of bed in the morning. Yet in the last few months, I've seen him lugging furniture about with his mate and just this weekend I saw him walking just fine without the support of his crutches. In fact, he was swinging both crutches as he carried them in one hand and necking a can of beer with the other. Strutting around like D'Lo Brown with not a hint of pain whatsoever.

The worst case of bullshit benefit claimants I ever saw though was this couple who had kids at the same school I went to. They'd brag to other parents that they were claiming this and that but insisted they were genuinely too sick/disabled to work. Me and my brother were waiting for a bus years later and saw the couple. And lo and behold, the wife was in a wheelchair. They were heading towards a bus stop across the road from us and when they saw their bus was coming and they were going to miss it, the woman shot up out of the wheelchair and they both ran for the bus, pushing the empty wheelchair with them. Bitch would've gave Usain Bolt a scare she was that quick. I couldn't believe it. It was common knowledge they were lying bastards but the sight of it was unbelievable.

The thing that pisses me off about my sister is that shes always flashing cash around, none of it earned herself by the way. She lives in a council house and gets all sorts of benefits and a free car, fuck all wrong with her.

She has a fucking cheek to pass comments on the clothes my kids are wearing, just because they are from tesco or asda and not Timberland, nike or any of the rest of the chavy bollocks. She fell out with me because when my eldest was born she bought him a pair of

Notice how there was not one sick joke to be seen on Facebook over Ian Watkins from Lostprophets in his child abuse as it was deemed too much to even be joked yet there was people who made stupid remarks about the Clutha pub disaster. Is it considered sociably acceptable to make sick jokes over death but unacceptable for an extreme act of peadophillia to be too taboo to joke about? I personally think neither should be joked about as i think they both have the same equal level of senstivity around both subject matters.

No they don't. One is a horrific accident. The other is a celebrity molesting children. They are very different.

Really? Horrific accident. Daft sectarian tweets and silly copter crash jokes. That's ok?! Famous person in a band does really sick child sex abuse and only thing at most was the H from steps thing there was no actual jokes about the abuse itself. I think neither of them should be allowed to be joked about or any form of satire derived from both news stories.

My cousin in the band Esperanza has been lucky to be alive and my uncle who supported his son watching in the audience.