Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

You think black pudding sounds grim, look up white pudding.

Black pudding is fucking delicious, and contains no worse contents than the average discount burger. I'd rather eat decent bloack pudding than a findus pancake anyday.

• Paid Members
Never had white pudding. What sort of flavour is it?

If black pudding is clotted blood, then the content of white pudding seems obvious.

What I'm saying is, all your mums have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And elevenses.

You're just looking for someone else's mouth to shove a Sky remote in, aren't you?

Just looked it up on Wiki, sounds good.

I love black pudding and don't really understand what's so bad about the ingredients? It doesn't seem much worse for you than a typical sausage for instance. Also I'd never heard of Casu Marzu which is quite interesting but much more disgusting. I'd rather not worry about maggots leaping off my food when trying to eat.

Anyway these stories come up now and again about banning 'black coffee' or whatever because 'they' won't let you say that anymore. Just ask people who exactly isn't letting you say such a thing. It's ridiculous to think you can ban a word as opposed to society changing to make certain words socially unacceptable such as 'negro' or 'nigger'.

Edited by gary v1