Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators

Incredible post from a group devoted to old photos of where I live.

Thes ar all amazingly my dad talks bawt his parst a lot naw with all thes photos I naw can see wear my families came from and see wot it was like living in thos time's and all so show my to kids yes im naw 30 and a mummy if ene one news of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] ther naw marrid [REDACTED] omg I just carnt get over how much its all changed

• Paid Members
Incredible post from a group devoted to old photos of where I live.

Thes ar all amazingly my dad talks bawt his parst a lot naw with all thes photos I naw can see wear my families came from and see wot it was like living in thos time's and all so show my to kids yes im naw 30 and a mummy if ene one news of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] ther naw marrid [REDACTED] omg I just carnt get over how much its all changed

I was trying to read this thinking it was posted by a 13 yearold................30..........fuck me, naw is my new word

Edited by quote the raven

• Moderators

Also from a local page, the coastguard were out today, rescuing a woman from the sea. There were a lot of rumours flying around. These are all comments by the same person as before:

A man got lifted of the grawn by the wind and went in river and got swept a way by curronts

My dad lifs dawn ther sheen it all happen

haf u herd of disleksea ya thats wot I got its not my fault

• Moderators

That is a hilarious name.

And that was a really fucking badly written article... I didn't know the Independent churned out such shite..? Probably because I don't really read any news, but I always assumed it was a higher standard of journalism that some of the unavoidable tabloid garbage that I get exposed to more regularly.

They were also behind that one about a pub banning members of the armed forces in case the many Muslims in the bar were offended. Idiots believed it, even though there was a help for heroes collection tin clearly visible on the bar, and The Globe in Leicester got a bit of grief from aforementioned idiots.

• Paid Members
Please be careful: some hackers have found something new. They take your profile picture and your name and create a new FB account. Then they ask your friends to add them. Your friends think it is you, so they accept. From that moment on they can say and post whatever they want under your name. Please don't accept a second friendship demand from me, I have only one account.

I've had this posted at least twice a day on my feed for the last week.