The Wit and Wisdom of Bobby Heenan

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
May be a little off.

Heenan: I remember when I was champion once.

Monsoon: Champion of what?

Heenan: Of my neighborhood.

To add to that, he finished with - "I had the prettiest date on the whole block that month".

Speaking of Heenan, what was the match in WCW where he basically spent the whole match ripping the piss and laughing his tits off? Sure someone linked to it on here a while back. I think it was on Saturday Night or Worldwide if it helps?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On LOD as they drove down the aisle at SS92 on Harley's and ell earring has rocco strapped to the front of the bike

'OH MY GOD, THE DUMMY IS DRIVING THE BIKE'

A little bit of paraphrasing here, but I think this exchange came from an episode of WWF Superstars.

Monsoon: And there is a strike to the solar plexus...

Heenan: Hey Monsoon why do you keep using these long names?

Monsoon: Because I like to be scientifically correct with anatomical names.

Heenan: Alright, I will give it a shot! (wrestler kicks someone in the abdominal area) What a shot to the uterus!

Wrestlemania 8 the banter between Gorilla and Bobby was more entertaining than the actually show.

After the opener where HBK beats Tito Santana, Bobby is cheerful as ever. Shouting "one to nothing" Then when the faces win in the following matches the more Bobby starts to gets miffed.

I think by the time Tatanka beats Rick Martel, he loses it and says to Gorilla "put them up" and Gorilla remarks at some point "Do not jump it is a long way down"

The way Bobby's mood changes from the worlds most energetic and happy man to a man on the brink of a nervous breakdown was genius. It was the first wrestling tape I owned and even my parents who had no interest in wrestling found Gorilla/Bobby funny.

They really were fantastic.

• Paid Members

Beautifully strange bit in the Junkyard Battle Royal in WCW.

Brain: Junkyards are dangerous places. Have you ever been in a junkyard, Tony?

Schiavone: Yes, I have, Brain. Have you?

Brain: No. What the hell were you doing in a junkyard?

Archived