Undertaker's back

hallicks

Everyone's favourite deadman returned in a house show last night, in a tag team match with Sheamus. JR retweeted an official WWE post with a link to footage...which has already been removed. This is the only footage I can find that isn't some bloke doing a shitty piece to camera phone that is even possibly legit. Presumably there's implications for Raw, anyone ITK care to elaborate...

Taker is the man. His match with HHH last year was superb. Greatest gimmick in the history of the business, and he always does just enough alteration to his persona / look to keep him relevant and on top. He's the Madonna / Kylie of wrestling... (deliberately ironic example)

Excellent, as Wrestlemania wasn't shaping up very well at all!

Surprised he's left it so late though, I would've expected him to be appearing after the Rumble.

If he's a bit tubby they should give him his old late 90s leather gear instead of the spandex stuff to suppress the gut. He'll probably look fine though, still photos can often be deceiving.

I feel this is a bad move. As others have said, he looks terrible and there's no legitimate threat left available to the streak. Punk is not a credible challenger compared to HBK and HHH, it'll be like Mark Henry at WM22 all again. A midcard attraction. A total waste, in my opinion.

Archived