Thoroughly enjoyed last nights show.  It was great value for money, £20 for almost 4 hours worth of action.

A bit disappointed with the calibre of the people at the Fan Interaction though.  Who did Manchester get today?

When's the uk tour airing?

Starts airing February 15.

Meanwhile, they've announced some matches for Wembley tomorrow:

Lashley vs. Kurt Angle - World Title match, first ever singles match between the two

Bobby Roode vs. Eric Young

Rockstar Spud vs. EC3 - hair vs. hair match

Ultimate X match

Good looking line-up that.

Edited by pgi86

I enjoyed the show tonight but wasn't blown away. I went with a friend who loved last years show, but thought there was too much talking tonight.

The names at fan interaction were appalling. My friends favourite from last year were The Bro Mans and she couldn't believe how rude and disinterested they all were at fan interaction. Madison Rayne wasn't much better. Moaned at the photo we took to get signed, as she was in a bra and pants, and said, 'Oh great. My proudest moment, my father must be so proud'. Charming.

Another great show tonight tomorrow's card sounds great and if I'm honest im gutted to be missing it. We bumped into a number of people who was in the same hotel as Us last night and are going again tomorrow seems there's quite a large number doing all 3

As always TNA has delivered on the uk tour and anyone going tomorrow should be in for a treat Id be going myself if it wasn't for nufc away at hull (and I dont think the wife would be too pleased either)

All in all 4 fantastic shows coming up for those that couldn't attend your in for a treat when it airs

Enjoy wembley

:(

• Paid Members

Yeah that's correct. Borash pointed him out a couple of times through the breaks. Will post more in the morning but very solid couple of shows in Manchester tonight, heavy in british talent. Well worth the trip!

Thoroughly enjoyed last nights show.  It was great value for money, £20 for almost 4 hours worth of action.

A bit disappointed with the calibre of the people at the Fan Interaction though.  Who did Manchester get today?

Boot Camp Guys and Dixie Carter were about. We had The BroMans and DJZ, Madison Rayne and Gunner (Great to meet them again, saw them in Birmingham last year) also met Rebel, Crazzy Steve and Low Ki. Austin Aries was there as well early on, but he had to shoot off which was a shame. Fan InterAction was badly organised. They sat everyone in the seats, and they would wait for the queue to die down before sending another row down. Though they did record some stuff for what I assume was a Challenge documentary. I saw Grado filming a skit with Noam Dar and I'm visible in the background, so fingers crossed I'll be able to spot myself!

Great show tonight. But thank god for post show production. As if tonight had been live, Drew could have become TNA's answer to the Shockmaster after falling off the chair. As it was, it was good for a laugh and he played to it. Great showing from him tonight, he really shined and his promo was fantastic. Grado, Drew, and Spud were the loudest pops of the night.

Starts airing February 15.Meanwhile, they've announced some matches for Wembley tomorrow:

Lashley vs. Kurt Angle - World Title match, first ever singles match between the twoBobby Roode vs. Eric YoungRockstar Spud vs. EC3 - hair vs. hair matchUltimate X match - for the first time in the UK

Good looking line up. The ultimate X match they have been advertising in advance though, it is the second one at Wembley, the first one was a few years ago.

Starts airing February 15.Meanwhile, they've announced some matches for Wembley tomorrow:

Lashley vs. Kurt Angle - World Title match, first ever singles match between the twoBobby Roode vs. Eric YoungRockstar Spud vs. EC3 - hair vs. hair matchUltimate X match - for the first time in the UK

Good looking line up. The ultimate X match they have been advertising in advance though, it is the second one at Wembley, the first one was a few years ago.

Yeah, was just about to post that.

There was an Ultimate X match on the TNA card at the January 30th, 2010 Wembley show. 

Doug Williams defeated Suicide, Christopher Daniels, Amazing Red, and Chris Sabin in an Ultimate X match to retain the TNA X-Division Title.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Starts airing February 15.

Meanwhile, they've announced some matches for Wembley tomorrow:

Lashley vs. Kurt Angle - World Title match, first ever singles match between the two

Bobby Roode vs. Eric Young

Rockstar Spud vs. EC3 - hair vs. hair match

Ultimate X match - for the first time in the UK

My bad. Completely forgot about that one.

Edited by pgi86