I got Sky last week so was able to watch Impact without using YouTube over the weekend. First time in months I have actually watched a full show and I was pleasantly surprised.

The UK crowd make TNA seem big time, it's a shame for them they don't have their shit together enough to pull this size crowd in the states every week. Everything on the show had purpose, everyone had their own direction. There wasn't any pointless matches or filler, which made the show easier to watch.

Roode and Aries were great as usual, and I was impressed with MVP. I'd go as far as to say MVP is more of an asset to the show than Hogan. He is much better at long promos where he needs to get certain points across and can actually have matches. The tag match was decent for what it was. Enjoyed the EC3/Williams match and his interaction with Angle. Anderson was the best he has looked in years (although that isn't saying much.) I quite like Magnus' speaking voice, he is playing his part pretty well right now.

I got Sky last week so was able to watch Impact without using YouTube over the weekend. First time in months I have actually watched a full show and I was pleasantly surprised.

It's on freeview anyway

It's on freeview anyway

Not for all of the country. Roughly 10% (those served by relay transmitters) only get what is known as Freeview Lite / Freeview Basic

Those poor sods (including myself despite living in a largeish town in West Midlands) only get

BBC One

BBC News

BBC Red Button

Channel 4

Channel 5

BBC Two

BBC Parliament

itv (or STV/UTV)

Channel 4+1

BBC Alba(Sco.)

BBC Three

CBBC

itv+1

More 4

S4C (Wales)

BBC Four

CBeebies

itv2

E4*

BBC Radio

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/03/freevie...-ups-guide.html

Edited by midlandsfirst

• Paid Members

I'll be watching Lockdown. TNA PPVs free from the mental storylines are usually good value. Cant believe it was only a year ago where they had that successful UK tour, broke their attendance record, went on the road with a rapid and packed crowd in Chicago and had an over heel as champion. There was so much promise at the time. Amazing seeing the company one year on. They fell off a cliff massively.

MVP still isn't under contract as well. Unbelievable that MVP and TNA have so little confidence anyone will snap him up he'll go into a big PPV without anything signed.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

MVP still isn't under contract as well. Unbelievable that MVP and TNA have so little confidence anyone will snap him up he'll go into a big PPV without anything signed.

Even if you're confident he's not going to go back on his word and nobody else is interested it's crazy to have him on TV playing a major role with no contract. Didn't they do this with MEM v2? None of them were under contract and they'd all gone elsewhere within weeks of the storyline starting.

My biggest grievance with TNA is consistency. For example, I'll watch a few episodes and then if I miss a couple after that, there's too many changes, too many swerves.

Samoa Joe is a big name one minute, the next he's being booked like a loser. There's stables forming and breaking up all over the place, and there's no real pattern being followed in the story-lines so they can't properly flow or develop.

It's probably not as hard for regular TNA viewers, but for casual ones like me it's hard to follow, and they need to be attracting casual fans and turning them into regular viewers.

• Paid Members
Amazing seeing the company one year on.

It's not really. People were queuing up in 2010 to point out that they were spending far too much money. Despite getting what seemed like valuable TV deals around the world, their domestic business for houses and PPVs never moved anywhere near enough to justify the massive outlay on Hogan, Bischoff, Flair and Hardy when they already had a stacked deck of performers.

I don't think I'm being smart after the event, I always said it would catch up with them.

Caught an Impact for the first time in about 6 months. Joe's looking better - are his knees still fucked or did he have surgery?

Call em sentimental, but I still think there's time for him to have success, either with Jarrett's new fed or WWE.

So Lockdown is tomorrow. Looks like a fun show.

STEEL CAGE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Magnus vs. Samoa Joe

STEEL CAGE LETHAL LOCKDOWN

Team MVP (MVP, Jeff Hardy and The Wolves) vs. Team Dixie (Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, The BroMans)

STEEL CAGE KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP

Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim

STEEL CAGE MATCH: LAST MAN STANDING

Gunner vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Mr. Anderson vs. Samuel Shaw

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Manik vs. Tigre Uno

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Bad Influence & Chris Sabin vs. The Great Muta, Sanada and Nakanoue

Plus EC3 in action

That does look pretty decent actually. Feels like a fresh show and i'm excited for most of it bar Anderson vs Shaw but that might even have a 'can't turn away' car crash vibe.

Looking forward to Tigre Uno and seeing Muta and his mates.

Is there any word on Angle or who ECIII is facing now? They better not bring Norv and the other guy back!