It does say Spoilers in the thread title, my apologies. We used to have a general TNA thread that was at UK pace, but this ain't it seemingly.

I find it frustrating that I want to discuss the Impact that I've watched, but generally the threads on here are up to a week ahead. So I reckon we need a UK pace and a non-UK thread. 2 TNA threads! I can dare to dream...

PWInsider is reporting that Jules Wortman, who held the position of Vice President of Public Relations, was let go yesterday by TNA. It is believed that an issue that occurred during Lockdown weekend led to her departure.

Wortman handled a lot of musical PR before coming into TNA. She took over the PR reigns when Steven Godfrey was let go a few years back. Wortman's departure came just several weeks after Chris Thomas, who handled a great deal of responsibility for the company's PR arm, gave notice to take a job in Hollywood.

It's becoming a really big year for TNA on and off camera.

Rockstar Spud beat Cliff Compton for the OVW TV Title at last night's OVW TV taping. He's also working his first TNA US house show loop this weekend.

With Spud now being in OVW, TNA now have 11 people wrestling in OVW: Doug Williams (Heavyweight champ), Crimson, Rob Terry, Jessie Godderz, Rockstar Spud (TV champ), Jay Bradley, Alex Silva (Tag champ), Sam Shaw (Tag champ), Taeler Hendrix & The Blossom Twins. I assume Lei'd Tapa will be joining them soon.

Edited by pgi86

Some stuff from Twitter that I found to be interesting:

= It appears there's been a last minute change of plans for the World Cup of Wrestling PPV taping next Monday. Konnan said on Twitter that originally four AAA wrestlers were going to be on the show but due to visa issues it's now going to be just one person.

= Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Roxxi, Peyton Banks, Traci Brooks, Sarita and Winter have all stated that they've turned down offers to work the Knockouts PPV taping. Sarita & Traci - due to prior obligations. No word as to why when it comes to the others. Meanwhile, Shelly Martinez has been saying she's very disappointed she didn't get an invite.

= Crimson and Gunner have been heavily pushing themselves as a potential team. New TNA tag team on the horizon? http://i.imgur.com/w7KtKLF.jpg

= D.O.C. has been calling himself "The Suntan Bikerman".

Edited by pgi86

Crimson and Gunner would be a good team, and it's nice to hear of guys who want to be a "proper" tag team.

I would imagine the girls turned the offers down over money?

I hope they incorporate the Sears Centre Scoreboard into the set up. It looks proper big time like the WrestleMania 19 set

I agree, but for me they should leave that for the PPV's (to make them look more unique).

Looking forward to tonight, should be a great show with a great crowd.

I don't know really I'd say it would look better for TV as that is what the majority of TNA viewers will see as many don't bother with the PPV. I know we are only discussing a scoreboard but that above the titontron with the Pepsi logo and what not would look decent. I am saying this to remind myself of the excellent marketing WCW did back in the day with 'Snickers' printed on the canvas for example.

That'd look class. Should be a great couple of impact episodes coming up, looking forward to seeing Bully's first shows in his new role.

In more contract related news; apparently RVD's is up sometime in the next week and he wont be at this week's tapings, nor was he at Lockdown. I used to really enjoy RVD and this past weekend I watched the triple threat title match involving him, Austin and Angle from 2001 and it was great to see him here in his prime. Honestly, I hope he gets a job WWE, maybe a year on the road as I don't think he has enough pull to get a part time deal, then again maybe he would. His time in TNA has had some good moments but I can't see him becoming fully motivated again in a TNA ring without working with the top stars and with performances such as being outpaced and outshone by Kenny King in London; I can't see him advancing up the card.

RVD vs the likes of Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton might elevate his game again and provide a welcome face back to WWE's shows.

Something just dawned on me. In the past 5 weeks all the TNA titles (except the TV one) have changes hands. They now have their heavyweight belt on their top heel star, the tag titles are with their top team, the women's belt is with their most popular knockout and the x division title is on the most worthwhile guy they have in the division right now. What I'm saying is to me these switches feel like very calculated moves. It's as if they want their belts to be on their best people once they hit the road. In a way this reminds me of their FSN & Spike TV debuts when they hit the restart button every time and put their belts on their best people in each division at that time (Jarrett, Styles, AMW). I don't really have a point here. Just an observation on the timing of all these title changes.