Was at Universal Studios this evening so had a nosey in the new soundstage they're in just before the taping started, absolutely tiny. Even smaller than the old Impact Zone, will upload a few pics when I get a chance. Didn't stay for the actual wrestling, the wife tolerates enough of that shite at the best of times, I'm not putting her through Impact with nobody she'd even recognise. We went for a cracking pizza instead, so I'd say my TNA evening was a total success.

I was floored by it. I saw the Newcastle IWF at Northumbria Uni and it was a bigger room and turnout. Staggering how they make it look decent on telly. Credit to the wrestlers for ramping themselves up to work in front of two sides of fans and face absolutely nobody when they're talking to the hard camera too.

Or that they were late in paying "Mr Litigation" himself, Hulk Hogan.

Surely that just means they aren't getting much help from Panda? If they were late paying Hogan I'd assume they were waiting for some money to come in, rather than Dixie getting her pocket money late. It would be safe to assume Hogan was getting paid from a different revenue source rather than Panda. I'm not saying I beleive her, because she might be talking shit, especially since she might be trying to sell the company

Trust me that does make sense, but I've had no sleep so I'm not sure if I have used real words that explain my train of thought

• Awards Moderator
I was floored by it. I saw the Newcastle IWF at Northumbria Uni and it was a bigger room and turnout. Staggering how they make it look decent on telly. Credit to the wrestlers for ramping themselves up to work in front of two sides of fans and face absolutely nobody when they're talking to the hard camera too.

Was that the one with Road Dogg that D'Lo Brown and Spike Dudley were also meant to be at? I took two of my friends along to that and they haven't wanted to go to a BritWres show since :( .

Reading through the TNA spoilers for the next few weeks. Lots of storyline stuff going on but I figured this one might be worth mentioning since he's a UK guy. British Boot Camp winner Rockstar Spud is finally getting a regular role on Impact.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

He debuts next week as Dixie Carter's assistant (or something along those lines).

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by pgi86

Was that the one with Road Dogg that D'Lo Brown and Spike Dudley were also meant to be at? I took two of my friends along to that and they haven't wanted to go to a BritWres show since :( .

It was! Funnily enough, me and my mates ended up going to shows for the next year or so after, including seeing PAC a few times. Strange to think of Road Dogg working his way up the WWE ladder now having titted about on the indies like this not that long ago.

• Paid Members

Here's the two Impact Zones put together.

tna-map.png

Bare in mind, they need a backstage area as well. Its pretty much my old school dinner hall. I'd say its disheartening for the wrestlers, but they've worked infront of empty arenas for months now. I think they are used to the awkwardness of it all.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

What used to attract wrestlers to TNA in the first place was that they had a lighter schedule and didn't have to jet around the country, it's not really a step backwards, it's what is best for business, as Paul would say. Why be in a different town every fortnight when they can just go back to Orlando.

Here's the two Impact Zones put together.

tna-map.png

Bare in mind, they need a backstage area as well. Its pretty much my old school dinner hall. I'd say its disheartening for the wrestlers, but they've worked infront of empty arenas for months now. I think they are used to the awkwardness of it all.

That said it looks the same size as the Blue Man Group venue. Perhaps it's just their backstage area that has been sacrificed?