So Jarrett is in the King of the Mountain match, which I assume it for the title, otherwise what the hell are they fighting over.

So do we reckon Jeff, the founder of GFW, is leaving with the TNA title for his own promotion in an angle that is going to be a spectacular train wreck

• Paid Members

TNA has been a show where nothing of much consequence has happened since Hogan and A.J left really. At least this rocks the boat a little!

Agreed, I love a bit of hype and stir in wrestling, it can be bloody boring without it.  

It probably says something that one of my favourite wrestling shows of the last 15 years was the January 4, 2010 Impact where Hogan, Flair and everyone else turned up.

• Paid Members

So Jarrett is in the King of the Mountain match, which I assume it for the title, otherwise what the hell are they fighting over.

So do we reckon Jeff, the founder of GFW, is leaving with the TNA title for his own promotion in an angle that is going to be a spectacular train wreck

You could easily find out, since TNA is such a mess they are taping TV for after Sunday before they do the PPV on Sunday.

• Paid Members

Not for me. The GFW roster is desperate for some star power, so seeing as TNA's roster is already pissed off at only working for a day or two every month, they might as well come to a working arrangement and utilise them a bit more.

Edited by garynysmon

Well. I don't know what to make of that...

tumblr_lpic6bvSna1qj6sk2o1_500.jpg

Was it good? I think so...

Jeff Jarrett and Karen seemed to have actual emotion which has rarely been seen in TNA so that was rather good. it was a good segment but has he bought it? What does he win if he wins KOTM when nobody else has been announced?

They just threw everything at that show. Fair play. It seems like they tried. + I liked the Pope and Josh Matthews...

Edited by Cobra1000

• Paid Members

The rumour going around is that Jarrett is in the process of buying a controlling interest in TNA and they are doing a GFW/TNA invasion angle, where Global Force runs TNA off at the end of it. Jarrett met with Destination America last week, so I imagine that's got something to do with trying to keep Impact/GFW on air.

Jarrett's promo was full of "remember when I was here and TNA wasn't shit?" and "Toby Keith's my mate" and Karen going "fuck this place." The whole thing was trying to position Jarrett and Karen as some kind opposite to TNA. Like they'd been ran out of the company. See what happens I suppose.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

My main gripe about a GFW invasion angle is that there is no recognisable name that would make you go 'Wow GFW are invading TNA' like when Nash and Hall 'invaded' WCW or Booker T showed up on WWF TV for instance and GFW is not even a brand that would make you give a fuck about them 'invading' TNA.

If they establish two separate brands and THEN do it, fair enough, colour me interested but until then.....we'll see.

I do hope the best for them though.