Just saw the Spud "photo collection", I don't give a fuck if pushing him makes TNA look like WCW from...whatever era it made me laugh and christ knows wrestling can so often be a joyless affair. I didn't see much wrong with the Sam Shaw segment I just think they have blown their load on it far too quickly.

• Moderators

Challenge are show another old TNA show on Wednesday. Hoping it's the 2nd weekly PPV.

Edit: bollocks. It's just the "Oldschool" One Night Only featuring little Old School.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Spud suffers from the same thing Dixie does. All over TV, 1000 appearances each week and nothing meaning anything at all. Its like if they had Daffy Duck in the middle of every Loony Tunes cartoon and saying something they think is more interesting than it actually is. Dixie is the same. Someone who is all over TV. Ethan Carter is being done a disservice, because he's done his job. He got over, he embraced the gimmick and he has a bit of subtly about him. Dixie and Spud have none of those qualities. Just all over TV.

They are so out of touch with the wrestling audience. I suppose nothing matters anymore, because they are on their last legs and trying to hang on, but its amazing how half of this shit gets on air. Their stories are so shit Dixie herself has to PM me to tell me whats going on.

miz9kj.jpg

Spud suffers from the same thing Dixie does. All over TV, 1000 appearances each week and nothing meaning anything at all. Its like if they had Daffy Duck in the middle of every Loony Tunes cartoon and saying something they think is more interesting than it actually is. Dixie is the same. Someone who is all over TV. Ethan Carter is being done a disservice, because he's done his job. He got over, he embraced the gimmick and he has a bit of subtly about him. Dixie and Spud have none of those qualities. Just all over TV.

They are so out of touch with the wrestling audience. I suppose nothing matters anymore, because they are on their last legs and trying to hang on, but its amazing how half of this shit gets on air. Their stories are so shit Dixie herself has to PM me to tell me whats going on.

miz9kj.jpg

Did you explain to her the concept of private ownership and how it is different from publicly tradable companies? Thought tbh I've seen the whole 'new investor to be a check on authority figure' angle done even worse on an indy level..

• Paid Members

My biggest problem with TNA at the moment is that, with the possible exception of Magnus vs. Roode, there is nothing left to see. They've used every combination over and over. They make very few new headline acts and when they do like Magnus (leaving aside whether you actually think he's a headliner) the only opponents for him are the guys they've used to help him get a leg up.

It's not just at the top level either. every combination in the X-Division has been explored over and over again.

Hopefully MVP brings in 10 fresh guys and they fuck off some of the ones who have failed miserably time and again.

I don't want to see Abyss, Anderson, Angle, Hardy and Robbie E on my tellly ever again. I hate Daniels too but it seems a lot of people like Bad Influence so they get a pass.

There are other guys who are reasonably talented like EY, Bully Ray, Aries, Sabin and maybe even James Storm that I can't see what TNA can do with going forward. They are too good to let go but have all peaked long ago.

• Paid Members

I like Robbie E in the Bro-Mans stable. He's solid, gets good heat and has a great character. I've not watched recent episodes, so I don't know what they're doing with him, but if it's anything other than multi-man matches/feuds, it's a waste and a mis-use.

Robbie E is in a great position for himself. He can be positioned as a legitimate contender for the X Division, Tag or Television (hey, it's still a title to me) titles. He doesn't need to win those titles at all, but he works as a stopgap contender who can be chucked in at short notice. Also, he makes a great TV opponent for the bigger faces (particularly in his current citizenship of Dixieland) to run over in 6/7 minutes. Look at 2012's BFG series, and in particular his match with Jeff Hardy. He's over, in that he gets a reaction, and with his current backup of Jessie and Zema, he is the all-purpose wrestler who you can just throw out in any situation you have to plug a gap in with a heel, be it a multi-man, a squash, or a lower title match.

Mainstream pub in the U.K.!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25...d.html#comments

Mother condemns school's 'over the top' hairstyle rules after her son, 12, was put in isolation because he had a WRESTLING logo shaved into the side of his head

article-2555918-1B5B072500000578-536_634x421.jpg

MVP and Samoa Joe are on twitter saying they got the boys back if he's suspended from school. TNA I believe are sending the boy some merch as it's got the company free publicity/make up for the boy being suspended from school.