please please PLEASE tell me thats a fake photoshopped poster as quite frankly ive seen more professional and better laid out posters for the local working mens club

If thats real they deserve to get hardly any paid audience at the show

Steve

Somebody posted on Twitter that he's seen loads of these posters around Salt Lake City. You think they'd actually put effort into their advertising.

BVR4MskCYAAzbC0.jpg

You'll probably find that its not TNA who have made that, or are even aware what the poster is like. They've probably sold the show to a local who pays for the event, TNA just supply the ring, wrestlers, lighting, and book the show, it is the local mugs job to buy the promotional material and do all advertising in the hope it turns a profit which he gets to keep. They do this for house shows and with some of the decisions TNA have made recently I wouldn't be shocked if they'd started doing it with TV tapings for a higher price but it could backfire if the local can't be arsed or does a shitty job and TNA end up airing a show recorded in front of 20 people.

There's no way thats professionally made though, at least I hope not.

You'll probably find that its not TNA who have made that, or are even aware what the poster is like. They've probably sold the show to a local who pays for the event, TNA just supply the ring, wrestlers, lighting, and book the show, it is the local mugs job to buy the promotional material and do all advertising in the hope it turns a profit which he gets to keep. They do this for house shows and with some of the decisions TNA have made recently I wouldn't be shocked if they'd started doing it with TV tapings for a higher price but it could backfire if the local can't be arsed or does a shitty job and TNA end up airing a show recorded in front of 20 people.

Thing is...this poster is for their Thursday Night IMPACT TV Tapings, not a live event.

looking at his timeline i believe its done by a fansite and he is putting 100+ of them up himself to try and promote the show (without tna approval etc)

Thing is...this poster is for their Thursday Night IMPACT TV Tapings, not a live event.

• Paid Members
Somebody posted on Twitter that he's seen loads of these posters around Salt Lake City. You think they'd actually put effort into their advertising.

BVR4MskCYAAzbC0.jpg

Am I the only one who saw this post and the first thought was "when did TNA start advertising their live events?"

TNA have also announced that this match will be on the pre-show of Bound For Glory.

TAG TEAM GAUNTLET MATCH

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs Joseph Park and Eric Young vs The BroMans vs Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez

8 wrestlers on the pre-show? And two of those one of your main acts? How are they going to fill the card up?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's true. I was looking at it and wondering how anyone can have Kaz and Daniels on the pre-show, but there was heavy hints that Storm and Gunner were wrestling Hernandez and Chavo at Bound For Glory. I really dont want to watch those 4. They are so uninteresting at the minute.

• Paid Members
Yeah, that's true. I was looking at it and wondering how anyone can have Kaz and Daniels on the pre-show, but there was heavy hints that Storm and Gunner were wrestling Hernandez and Chavo at Bound For Glory. I really dont want to watch those 4. They are so uninteresting at the minute.

I find Hernandez and Chavo uninteresting full stop.