So, it's that time of year again.

I've got the post-WM wrestling buzz and i'm questioning whether to start watching TNA again.

I did this last year, but quickly decided that whilst I really bloody love Bully Ray and never tire of seeing Hogan, the rest of the show was a bit small time and lacked the fun of the WWE.

I've since been led to believe that Bully is their champion, and am coming round to trying again.

Is it worth my time? Is it a good show at the minute? and, most importantly, is Bully Ray actually presented as a champion, or is he just a guy who schleps about with a belt beneath Hogan, Sting, Angle and Jeff Hardy?

And, is that Bobby Roode still good?

Some interesting departures this week from TNA;

Craig Jenkins (TNA's Live Events) & Michael Krewson (Director of Touring) have both left the company.

Be interesting to see how they perform on the road without these, now they are touring the US I like the idea of them investing more money on touring & advertising staff but not this seems a big step backwards.

• Paid Members

I've got the post-WM wrestling buzz and i'm questioning whether to start watching TNA again.

I did this last year, but quickly decided that whilst I really bloody love Bully Ray and never tire of seeing Hogan, the rest of the show was a bit small time and lacked the fun of the WWE.

I've since been led to believe that Bully is their champion, and am coming round to trying again.

Is it worth my time? Is it a good show at the minute? and, most importantly, is Bully Ray actually presented as a champion, or is he just a guy who schleps about with a belt beneath Hogan, Sting, Angle and Jeff Hardy?

TNA now do Impact on the road, every week. Meaning you now get a show with a proper crowd that sound enthused, making the whole thing look 'big time'.

Bully Ray has joined Aces & Eights and in the process made them something worth watching. The group is still flawed, but Bully Ray has really given them life and a bit of legitimacy.

In a great bit of soap opera pro-wrestling, Bully Ray married Brooke Hogan and slowly gained the trust of the Hulkster and his mammoth cock, only to turn on the three of them. The Hulkster and his ample appendage are now shuffling about sulking, even turning on his mate Sting (in true Sting fashion, he believed Bully was a nice chap and told Hogan to trust him).

Overall, Bully Ray is tremendous. Maybe the best heel in wrestling.

Bobby Roode is still great. Even better, he's currently teaming with Austin Aries. They are cool.

I'd say TNA is better than WWE, at the minute.

• Paid Members

Dixie has tweeted about Ref Cams:

During this week's #XDivision match, we experiment with a new camera attached to the ref to bring you closer to action!

Personally I hope this lasts all of 10 seconds. This is an entirely dumb idea.

I got back into TNA through a random download of Lockdown last week and now i've caught right up, i'm surprised at how entertaining everything is and i can say with ease that Impact is the best wrestling show on TV right now.

Although, i do wish Matt Morgan would fuck off and any idea where Crimson is these days because wherever he is i want him to stay there.

I'd agree with you.

Christopher Daniels entertains the hell out of me on a weekly basis, sipping his appletini throughout a show :laugh:

Aces + Eights have got a second wind with Bully Ray.

I'd like to see more of Joe though.

• Moderators

I hadn't watched TNA in forever but I was around a mate's house the other evening and we put it on in the background whilst we were playing some cards and it was pretty entertaining; succesfully managed to catch our attention a couple times.

We pretty much stopped playing and watched the whole segment about AJ Styles where everyone came down to the ring and you didn't know whose faction he was going to join.

Who was the sleazy guy who was a special ref in a women's match but missed the pin because he was busy ripping his own shirt off and oiling himself up? He was hilarious.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I'd agree with you.

Christopher Daniels entertains the hell out of me on a weekly basis, sipping his appletini throughout a show :laugh:

Aces + Eights have got a second wind with Bully Ray.

I'd like to see more of Joe though.

He and Kaz are fantastic.

Love Joe Park too.