2nd UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

Rickfest vs Harmonic Generator

JON-CENA-john-cena-17402034-500-308.jpg

John Cena takes his ball...

...And goes home! In a massive shock to everyone in the wrestling industry, John Cena has mirrored Steve Austin's actions just over ten years prior by walking out on the company. Fed up with the booking of his character and feeling totally burnt out with injuries and not being given enough time off, Cena's gone. Done. No goodbye's, he may as well not exist. This leaves WWE with a huge problem, as most of their other top headliners are part-timers with the odd exception.

Book the outline for the next 6 months of a Cena-less WWE.

You must elevate at least TWO superstars into full-time, face of the company status to compensate for the loss.

Dirty Eddie vs Spotlightmagnet1

imaginative-tna-vs-wwe-wallpaper.jpg

WWE/TNA Head to Head

The Monday Night Wars sent modern pro-wrestling into the stratosphere. For years WCW Monday Nitro were killing WWF's Monday night Raw in the ratings and the latter's future was often in doubt. Eventually the tide swung, WCW imploded and the WWF/E is still going strong today Having seen off al of their competition. A new threat has emerged in TNA, and while the initial head to head shows with Raw and Impact weren't great, it did reignite the Monday night wars at least temporarily.

Book BOTH Raw and Impact, in head to head broadcasts.

How does one promotion try to outdo the other?

unfitfinlay vs Nexus

chris-jericho_5763.jpg

Undisputed

In 2001 Chris Jericho made history by bringing together the WWF and (formerly) WCW World Heavyweight titles together. As he's told you himself on several occasions, he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night in order to achieve the feat. It didn't work out as well as he'd hoped for in the long run, but he'll always, ALWAYS be the WWE's first ever undisputed Champion. In 2002 the titles were split again and we've had two World champions ever since.

Book a storyline between any two superstars of your choosing.

Put the respective titles on them, then unify them to crown a new Undisputed WWE Champion.

Up Chuck vs Cobra1000

chris-masters_20130322091503_320_240_20130322092550_320_240.JPG

Chris Masters mega-push

Hire Chris Masters for either the WWE or TNA

Make him a mega star.

Push that fucker to the moon.

SPECIAL BONUS PLACEHOLDER ROUND!!

Since there's a few entrants who have submitted good stuff but have narrowly missed out on getting through to the next round, and we've had so many defaults, I'm opening this up to the following people who I think deserve a second shot. I'll be PM'ing them to let them know if they haven't seen this already.

Teedy Kay

Rule One

Stunstone316

Slapnut

Scott2K16

Benoit is Innocent

ShortOrderCook (Who offered to step in, but didn't see I'd agreed to it until too late in the 1st round. So this is my way of an apology for mucking him about)

Mim (Who had to move house. This is a moving in present)

Forrest

PSF

Dingbat

Now, the way this'll work is thus. Whoever submits out of this lot, and they have no obligation to, will be ranked from 1-10. If we have a dropout in the Quarter Final matches, then the person ranked 1st will go straight into the slot of the dropout. f we have a second dropout, then the person ranked 2nd will go in, and so on. I know a few of these have bypassed a round, but at least they bothered in the first place and if people disagree, sack off.

Oh yeah, the scenario:

ukff.com.jpg

UKFF PPV

Following on from the success of the last rounds battle royal, I've ditched another scenario and replaced it with this one. The draw was random, both for opponents and scenarios, and Cobra's wound up with a UKFF one again. Basically, take the members of the forum and book your own blockbuster PPV featuring them. We had a big ass battle royal before, but what about different feuds leading up to ou own version of a Wrestlemania? Wouldn't that be sweet?

Book an entire UKFF PPV.

Give a good backstory on the rivalries that have built up to it.

Push that fucker to the moon.

Try to make us all laugh at least once.

Deadline...Two weeks today. Let me know if this is too much to ask and 14 days isn't enough (it totally fucking is!). Also, 2000 words, if that's not too much to ask as well (it isn't!).

GO.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Fine with me!

I know you have, you bugger. But the draws are random, bro. But still, if you want to use Masters for yours and go for a similar thing, go for it, because it means we get even MORE Chris Masters in this thread and it'll be in gold quicker than you can say dancing pecs.

I'm very thrilled. Sorry to badger you Nick just enjoying this and didn't want to go the way of some threads around here.

No problem and I'm glad you persisted. I've intended to do it sooner, but I got a bit lazy and over indulged once my holiday started and work finished for the term.

Slapnut, just go for it.

• Awards Moderator
I know you have, you bugger. But the draws are random, bro. But still, if you want to use Masters for yours and go for a similar thing, go for it, because it means we get even MORE Chris Masters in this thread and it'll be in gold quicker than you can say dancing pecs.

Random? You bugger. Anyway, thanks for the response. Ready yourself for the Dancing Pecs vs. Fandango superfeud that'll more than fill the gap left by Cena and usher in a boom period unlike anything you have yet known, maybe.

• Awards Moderator

Here's mine. Early again, I know, and it's way under the word limit, but tonight was probably the only chance I'll get in the two weeks to do it, and a short entry's better than none!

...And goes home! In a massive shock to everyone in the wrestling industry, John Cena has mirrored Steve Austin's actions just over ten years prior by walking out on the company. Fed up with the booking of his character and feeling totally burnt out with injuries and not being given enough time off, Cena's gone. Done. No goodbye's, he may as well not exist. This leaves WWE with a huge problem, as most of their other top headliners are part-timers with the odd exception.

You must elevate at least TWO superstars into full-time, face of the company status to compensate for the loss

I. RAW, 1st April

WWE Champion The Rock heads out to the ring, microphone in hand, to address rumours floating around that his WrestleMania opponent has walked out of the company. This is not an April Fool. It’s all real, and The Rock can only apologise and humbly announce that –

OH! OH! OH! SHAWN!

shawn-michaels-profile.jpg

SHAWN MICHAELS! What does HBK want?

Michaels explains that he had no intention of appearing on TV tonight, but to him, it sounded a lot like The Rock was about to forfeit his match at WrestleMania, the biggest match on the biggest event of the year. The Rock is not like that. The Rock hasn’t lost his smile.

Mya-sings-Happy-Birthday-to-Rock-on-WWE.jpg

The Rock just needs an opponent! Buzz begins to build in the arena. Shawn says that he was retired by The Undertaker three years ago, and he plans to stay retired… but nothing lasts forever, and he never did wrestle The Rock… but he has to honour his word.

(Boos)

Shawn continues. If the people will have him, how about, for one night only, Mr WrestleMania puts on the boots one more time, and faces The Rock at WrestleMania?

(Cheers)

How about it, Rock, asks Shawn.

Just bring it, says The Rock.

Rock-new.jpg

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels is set for ‘Mania. All other plans proceed as normal.

-

II. WrestleMania 29, 7th April

Rock wins. HHH wins. Taker wins. Ryback and Henry have a screwy double KO. Shield loses. Fandango beats Jericho. Swagger wins, Ziggler cashes in, wins.

III. RAW, 8th April

WWE Champion The Rock, World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, and WWE Chairman Mr McMahon begin on the Highlight Reel.

Rock begins by thanking Shawn Michaels for the match of his life last night. Much applause. McMahon explains he has two Champions in the ring with him, as well as the first Undisputed Champion, Chris Jericho. Undisputed Champion… now, that always had a ring to it. And that’s why, at Extreme Rules, it will Champion vs. Champion. Rock vs. Ziggler. The winner… UNIDSPUTED CHAMPION!

10133.jpg

And when they have been crowned? They’ll need a challenger. Someone worthy… a King of the Ring! Vince then announces a big old KOTR tourney, 32 men, which will take us to King Of The Ring (formerly Payback).

IV. RAW, 15th April

A video plays partway through RAW featuring news footage about this man:

575978_10151368821686443_1744142078_n.0_standard_352.0.png

THE MASTERPIECE RETURNS NEXT WEEK ON RAW.

Throughout April, KOTR participants are announced. The grand opening match at Extreme Rules? Sheamus vs….. BROCK LESNAR.

V. RAW, 22nd April

Chris Masters is in the ring with Vince, who talks us through him being a real life superhero. Masters explains that he never thought he’d be standing in a WWE ring again. He’s made mistakes in the past, and he paid for them. He lost his job. His dream. Twice. But he’s never going to let that happen again.

Everybody loves him. Except these guys

shield_crop_650x440.jpg

They implore Masters to join them. He is an embodiment of the injustices of WWE. He had to rip a tree from the ground and save his mother from a burning building to get his job back! He wouldn’t be standing there otherwise. Join the Shield, and deliver justice to those who wronged him. Masters says no. Dean Ambrose, still smarting from the group’s loss at Mania, gets angry, and challenges Masters to face Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules. Reigns isn’t happy about this.

Things build up all round.

VI. Extreme Rules, 19th May

Rock beats Ziggler but Dolph is his equal. SHEAMUS BEATS LESNAR AND A MASSIVE DEAL IS MADE OF THIS. Masters and Reigns is ruined by Shield shenanigans. Ambrose and Rollins begin to advance on Masters’ mother, who is in the front row. Reigns stops them. They turn on Reigns. Masters saves him, and the next night we get Reigns & Masters vs. Ambrose & Rollins.

VII. King of the Ring, 16th June

We have a final eight in the tournament, while The Rock is up against the first Undisputed Champion, Chris Jericho, in the main event. Rock wins.

The quarter finals:

Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan

Alberto Del Rio vs. Dean Ambrose

Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns

Ryback vs. Chris Masters

ADR can’t withstand the interference, and Ambrose goes through to face Reigns, who has a hell of a match with Sheamus and BEATS THE MAN WHO BEAT LESNAR. Masters is able to get the Masterlock on Ryback. Menry kills Bryan because that’s what he does.

mark_henry-420x215.jpg

In the semis, Reigns gets the Shield monkey off his back by destroying Dean, and The Wigsplitter defeats Masters – just - for a Menry-Reigns final.

RR wins, and we have a Roman King. He refuses the crown three times in an oblique reference to Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.

dec364-321.jpg

VIII. Various, July and August

New characters are now more established throughout, with new gimmicks or names in some cases – Cesaro, Kofi, Rhodes, Sandow, Barrett, Miz, Ziggler, all become more gimmicky but more interesting as a result. Lots of catchphrases and things like that are thrown at the wall, with most of the effort going the way of Chris Masters and Roman Reigns, who respectively take on the media and merch roles Cena had had previously.

Masters is the heroic babyface. Reigns the Batista-esque enforcer turned good guy. Ambrose the maniac after revenge, who allies himself with Lesnar (Rollins is shit out of luck). Sheamus, after beating Lesnar, coasts for a while after the tournament but wins MITB, which has a twist in that the winner faces Rock that very night. Rock wins, but makes Sheamus out to be a huge deal. ADR remains face, building on his Hispanic audience to become to them what Bret Hart was for Canada. Orton stays face because Lesnar takes him out in a rage after the Sheamus win. CM Punk sets his sights on Masters. Ryback has turned heel, and occasionally teams up with Menry under a Shakespearean-influenced Sandow team, the Dogs Of War.

As in, “cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!” They are a destructive force.

Rock vs. Reigns is set for the title at Summerslam – their family connection is played up - as is Lesnar, with Ambrose, vs. Orton and Punk vs. Masters heading up the card.

X. Summerslam, 18th August

Masters beats Punk, and there is much rejoicing.

Orton beats Lesnar via a massive Ambrose turn – he brings back THIS ANIMAL

batista.jpg

to beat up Orton… or so he thinks. Batista attacks him pretty much straight away, Lesnar is distracted, Orton RKOs, and we set the foundation for a Lesnar-Batista match at WMXXX. Orton goes on to feud with Ambrose, elevating him.

ROMAN REIGNS WINS THE TITLE.

Roman-Reigns.jpg

X. Six months later

Roman Reigns and Chris Masters are two great big babyfaces. Orton and Sheamus are just underneath them.

Ambrose is a Piper-esque heel. Punk remains a top antagonist, while Menry and Ryback are brute force obstacles, which are always useful.

Batista is added to the part timers. I don't get rid of them completely, but their role is much reduced as newer characters continue to build - not just the Punks, Ortons, ADRs and Sheamuses, but the Reigns, Ambroses and Masters as well.

People hopefully don’t miss Cena.

All was well.

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

You must elevate at least TWO superstars into full-time, face of the company status to compensate for the loss.

Wrestlemania 29

During the middle of the Wrestlemania card Big E. Langston and Dolph Ziggler fail to defeat Team Hell No for the World Tag Team Championship. Ziggler has forgotten his Money In The Bank briefcase, and when he returns to the locker room, CM Punk who is about to face The Undertaker tells him he kept an eye on the case and that he should be more careful that it doesn

So close, yet so far! Well done to Unfitfinlay and good luck to everyone left!

One question: For this UKFF PPV, are we allowed to use real wrestlers? There's one I'd like to include that I think would be perfect.

Archived