2nd UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

And we cut from that powerful image to this one:

lesnar-punk1.jpg

The Best vs The Beast! And in true WWE fashion, blood feud = supersexy video package. All the archive clips are busted out detailing their respective history with Heyman, through the short-lived tag team, right up to Paul E weeping at ringside as they tear each other apart on the go-home Raw.

DING DING DING!

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. At this time, please welcome the special guest ring announcer

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

FINAL PART

Backstage, the party's winding down. Dr Shelby's trying to coax a traumatised JBL out of the cupboard. Flair and Heenan discuss Daniel Bryan's ability, and vow to take him shopping for a nice suit. Henry and Mean Gene are arguing over Mae by the punch bowl. The Divas Champ intervenes: "Boys, boys, boys, it's okay, there's plenty of Mae to go around!" She walks off arm-in-arm with each of them. Simmons watches them go by, and turns to Too Cool. "I can't even say it."

Back to Fink. "Ladies and gentlemen

• Paid Members

It's obvious! It's so full of awesome stuff! That basically stemmed from me really, really wanting to go and look round it, basically. And you need somewhere to have the WWE Universe's HOF ring!

• Paid Members

Cheers fella. It was a slog at times but ultimately it was really worth it. I put off finishing this one for ages, but I had the time of my life writing up my main event.

HG, as I understood it, we're being judged on the final alone, as the semi was a separate match that hypothetically had its own result. But that's me being pedantic, and I'm not fussed either way. Be kind of cool to have the semi result announced first, then the final, just to see if the result got reversed or whatever.

• Paid Members

Ok lads,

Finally had a chance to read through both of them...holy crap. NICE, and thanks for persevering with it. It's been so annoying with people pulling out and I know I've been slack lately tieing everything together.

I did ask around for semi-final comments and one or two submitted, but I was hoping for more and didn't get the same volume of response. No biggy.

For last year's final, I had four judges and a fifth, potentially deciding vote, which was done via a new thread and a poll. If that's cool with everyone, I'll get that prepared.

We fade to black, and cut to a video of the WWE superstars who left the party early. Eddie Guerrero. Randy Savage. Andre. They're all there and more, and there's not a dry eye in the house. We fade back in at the party, with Bruno Sammartino and Gene Okerlund nodding approvingly at the monitor. Bobby Heenan walks up behind them and puts a hand on Mean Gene's shoulder. No words are needed.

Part 2 coming up...

That is class...

Archived