Jump to content

Funniest  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Astro would have this sewn up, but for the fact that most of his funniest contributions came off-forum - the blog post about Savile and the lizards, for instance - so I've gone for Digby, who can laugh at himself, which is always good.

 

Honourable mention to The Crisp. Was the dalliance with Richie's mum in 2012? That was superb.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Keith Houchen for me. He's effortlessly funny. He pops up with a belter when you least expect him as well. His Zebra Kid joke in the Footy thread was so unexpected.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'm not drinking Kool-Aid, I'm drinking Hooch. Keith's had an awesome year.

Edited by Carbomb
  • Paid Members
Posted

All these have made me chuckle this year - especially me when I see my hair in the morning. But they have all made me laugh on numerous occasions this year.

 

Houchen really should have won it at least once in the last two years and this has to be his year and I don't think anyone would have much of an argument. Bifkin's a future winner, though, once he's put a full year in. He's also a future off-topic and sports poster winner as well. A fine man and another reason to not dislike Chelsea quite so much.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't think I've found anybody to be consistently laugh out loud funny last year. At least, off the top of my head. However, I went for Astro based on the fact that when he does pop his head round the door he usually has something amusing to say.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Keith Houchen prevents Ian sweeping up all the first-place positions. As with the other winners of the positive awards you pocket a name change and custom user title.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...