January Hate Thread

neil

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive already said I didnt mind getting voted for Dolt of the year its was being called the worst poster ever I took offence to it then Biff trying to be funny tipped the scales. Dont know what pissed is off more that or the fact someone that cant talk to a women was giving me jip

Edit Also Im not needed in at work sitting in the house waiting for the workmen to do my kitchen and the fact Ive been up since yesterday morning. Im in a argumentative mood

• Paid Members
oops wrong account im really fucked now

HAHAHA Brilliant! :laugh: How long before both accounts are showing, 'Account Disabled'?

Also, your showing in this thread is doing nothing for your defence about being the 'worst poster ever'. Your attack on Biff about his confidence issues is a real low blow which, in my opinion, highlights you as a cunt of the highest order. Then you went on a tirade about Racism/Disabilities/Name calling and took the cuntishness up a further notch.

Bravo, sir.

oops wrong account im really fucked now

HAHAHA Brilliant! :laugh: How long before both accounts are showing, 'Account Disabled'?

Also, your showing in this thread is doing nothing for your defence about being the 'worst poster ever'. Your attack on Biff about his confidence issues is a real low blow which, in my opinion, highlights you as a cunt of the highest order. Then you went on a tirade about Racism/Disabilities/Name calling and took the cuntishness up a further notch.

Bravo, sir.

false i came in here for what he posted in the rumble thread ''I'm surprised you even have the brain capacity to order this through Sky Box Office.'' Then he had no reason to ask me where i met my wife as he was again trying to be funny and that offended me then it descended in to where this thread is at now

Edit If you look at the thread where he was going on about the lass in tescos I tried to give him some advice then he was a cock so as they say you fight fire with fire

the fact someone that cant talk to a women was giving me jip

And then there's you who just shouldn't talk to women. Or men. Or children. Or animals. Or just anyone.

So i should just blank my kids and wife and my dog? What about my boss at work or my colleagues

I can't imagine you telling your wife and kids about this this evening:

"How was your day, dear?"

"bad i got in an argument with someone on the internet I tried to give him some advice then he was a cock so as they say you fight fire with fire. How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word."

Archived