Wolfgang

2010 Ranking- 9th

2011 Ranking-11th

Up 6

16048_10151574169650620_1559286175_n.jpg

Credit to David J Wilson

These are the views of Wolfgang

Highlight of 2012- Face Turn

At "So's Yer Maw" Wolfgang began his face turn in ICW, whilst challenging BT Gunn for the ICW Championship fans started cheering Wolfgang a turn that was cemented during the first round of the Tag Team tournament with T2K (and Gold Label) partner James Scott when Wolfgang saved the Bucky Boys manager from an attack by Scott , whilst this turn in itself was not a major change, it did lead to a slow burn feud between the two, where James Scott refused to enter the ring with Wolfgang, needing an opponent in the mean time Wolfgang found himself in the Main Event of ICW Hadouken..... speaking of which.

Match of the Year-Wolfgang vs Fergal Devitt

The main event of ICW Hadouken was quite possibly the best match of 2012 in Scotland. I could write about this match, but lets be honest, why use words when you can watch it

WARNING: NSFW Language

Summary of 2012

Wolfgangs year has been a return of form for Wolfgang after a couple of barren years. In PBW Wolfgang was PBW Tag Team Champion with fellow Triple Crown Lionheart. Defeating several teams including Scott Maverick & Red Lightning, Stixx & Colosus Kennedy, Max Angelous & "The only person Alex Shane ever jobbed to" Nathan Cruz and Mikey Whiplash & Johnny Moss. Wolfgang never lost the belts as he was injured. Wolfgang ended the year on two wins against Johnny Moss and TJ Rage. Wolfgang was also an integral part of ICW starting as part of the Gold Label before turning face, he main evented 3 times facing Fergal Devitt, Red Lightning , Noam Dar and Lionheart in a four way for the ICW Title (a match which Wolfgang came within a whisker of winning) and against Lionheart in Lionhearts ICW Retirement match.

Wolfgang reformed T2K with James Scott in 3 promotions ICW, where they went out in the first round of the Tag title tournament, SWA where they challenged the WMD's for the tag titles and BCW where they won the BCW Tag Titles before lpsing them when Wolfgang was forced to defend them in a handicap match with Jester and Whiplash (Scott was injured)

Promoters view

Damien O'Conor- SWA Promoter

2012 has been great for Wolfie, because I think he reminded everyone why he

UKFF 2012 SCOTTISH TOP 25

4th

Nikki Storm

2010 Ranking- 15th

2011 Ranking-10th

Up 6

399421_388163781249481_340355889_n.jpg

Selected by Nikki Storm. Credit to Laura McKinnon

These are the views of Nikki Storm

Highlight of 2012-EVE I-PPV= The Nikki Storm Show

Nikki Storm's greatest achievement was with the EVE promotion where in their first two iPPV's she opened and ended No Mans Land beating Hannah Blossom, Viper and Kay Lee Ray in the Queen of the Ring Tournament. She then Main Evented their next Pay Per View Wrestlefever beating Alpha Female for the EVE Championship

before losing it to Emi Sakura (
) the Pay Per View is still avaliable to download priced

Your point caller? He was also 2nd in the UKFF UK Top 50. Each and every list throws up different results. I'll be honest I was shocked Dar wasn't in the top 3.

Speaking of the top 3, tomorrow we enter it.

Joe Coffey

Liam Thomson

Mikey Whiplash

Who will win? Find out on Saturday.

• Paid Members
Mood: Defensive. :devil:

I think he's confusing your post with another thinly-veiled swipe at democracy.

Bullshit there's eight wrestlers in Scotland better than Noam.

Sorry but calling bullshit, Noam should be Number 1 on this,

That's the problem with polls, isn't it. It's not what YOU like, it's majority rule. It's what the PEOPLE like. People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people, Jeremy.

It'll be ironic if Whiplash wins.

Out of genuine curiosity, why Ironic?

The only Englishman on the list. Don't think ironic's the right word but still.

Wild is English as well, but I see the point you're trying to make.

Here's the thing, the list may as well be called "The UKFF list of 25 Scottish wrestlers whose mates post on the forum" because that's what it generally devolves into. It's got no credibility, the promotion fanboys get their knickers in a twist about it, and AJS gets hyper precious of his work which this year has led to the ultimate dummy spit. The list means nothing and should mean nothing, especially to the guys on it. After all, if the barometer of the best Scottish Wrestling has to offer includes Jam O'Malley (who I'm sorry, personality or not CANNOT BUMP SO HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN A RING) do you really want to be on it?

Thank you for your feedback. I have to say Jam's inclusion to the list surprised me too. I wouldn't call it spitting the dummy since I am actually completing this list and not rage quitting. I agree the list has very little credibility, thats what makes it all the funnier when guys take the results seriously (or rant about how you can't take the results seriously more often than not) and this is part of the reason I am not doing this list on the UKFF next year.

I have always said this is a list of Scottish BASED wrestlers, so people like Damien O'Connor, Andy Wild and Mikey Whiplash are as elligible to win as anyone else.

Archived