Rebuilding the WWE in Five ways or less

Fatty Facesitter

• Moderators
They want to go back to the days when they were hiring guys that the boys would meet down at Gold's Gym or bouncing on the doors of strip clubs.

I dont see how that would be a super duper investment who'd be guaranteed to be easier to train, know how to work for the hard camera and the other intangibles required to be a success in the world of mainstream US wrestling

There's no guaranteed formula for success. Look and charisma are the most important elements. Anyone can learn to run the ropes and perform a body slam.

I was actually taking the piss out of something Butch said with sarcasm. Our points were actually the same

They really weren't. Your point is/was/whatever that MMA competitors have an advantage in becoming top television wrestlers, my personal favourite bit was the totally bullshit term "Camera experience was because they are not camera shy and dont have a problem being on TV in front of crowds. ", and I pointed out it's not necessarily so. Nothing is that cut and dried, and for every Josh Barnett and Don Frye who's successfully made the jump from MMA to Pro Wrestler, there's several that haven't. In fact it's quite telling that the most successful MMA fighters to do well in US Wrestling, acutally did Pro Wrestling first before MMA in Shamrock and Lesnar. Stanton quite correctly noted that big fuckers from gyms or doors (preferably in Minnesota really, looking at that history) have been successful. They aren't the same point.

But back to the ho-ho-hilarious term Camera experience.

Camera experience was because they are not camera shy and dont have a problem being on TV in front of crowds.

Nor would pro wrestlers be!

Well, that's if the MMA fighters have been on TV before. I don't know how much local MMA you're watching, but the only camera at a lot of them are fucking iphones and it's in front of a crowd of about 100.

Having 3 MMA matches is enough for WWE to tell its audience they are a former MMA fighter if they want to. They tell people Barrat is a former bare knuckle boxer after all.

BECAUSE WRESTLING IS A WORK! Or do you think that Mike Droese was shit on the basis that he never actually worked the bins. (Ok, he was shit. Jacques Rougeau never being a Mountie would have been a better example. But still...)

You could get 20 unknown MMA guys for the prices of 1 known. Makes business sense to me if you are hoping to bolster the roster, seeing as out of that 20 only 5 might actually make it to the roster.

Or you could take 20 pro wrestlers, 20 college football players, 20 anything. Personally, I'd probably go with the 20 unknown pro wrestlers and save time and effort, but your mileage may vary.

They would be quick to train because they are used to being in a gym and learning moves

I never really looked at training in MMA as "learning moves" before, but there you go. And being used to being in a gym means less than fuck all. If being used to being in a Gym meant top potential quality then we'd all be talking about Achim Albrecht's hot run as Brakus today.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being so nit picky. Do you deny that great wrestler's have come from outside sources? MMA could be one. Its not confusing in the slightest.

You can harp about how successful it has been so far and minor details but that proves nothing because WWE have never actively sought out MMA fighters they thought could make the crossover

If you don't understand the simple statement then I'll leave you to think about it while I go get drunk and chat up your mother. Dont worry it wont be long before deciding I can do better and start wanking by the bins out the back of Wetherspoons

• Moderators

Oho, you'll fuck my mum. Hilarious. No wonder you only got into far and away the second most successful tattoo mag after Skin Deep.

And anyway, you can't see my mum as she's sucking cock for Anadin outside Yates with yours.

• Paid Members
Stop being so nit picky. Do you deny that great wrestler's have come from outside sources? MMA could be one. Its not confusing in the slightest.

I personally think they could but not for the logic you put behind it, or try to put behind it.

You can harp about how successful it has been so far and minor details but that proves nothing because WWE have never actively sought out MMA fighters they thought could make the crossover

They have though, haven't they?

Or am I mistaken.

Oho, you'll fuck my mum. Hilarious. No wonder you only got into far and away the second most successful tattoo mag after Skin Deep.

And anyway, you can't see my mum as she's sucking cock for Anadin outside Yates with yours.

I never said I would fuck your mom. I said I would chat her up and think better of it. Can you not fucking read or something? You would probably stand a better chance of it if you wiped Ian's cum out your eyes before trying to post

• Paid Members
If you don't understand the simple statement then I'll leave you to think about it while I go get drunk and chat up your mother. Dont worry it wont be long before deciding I can do better and start wanking by the bins out the back of Wetherspoons

Take it in the hate thread. Reported. Neil has said plenty of times, nobody slags off Butch's mother.

Maxwell's meltdown is fucking great, though.

• Moderators

I never said I would fuck your mom. I said I would chat her up and think better of it. Can you not fucking read or something? You would probably stand a better chance of it if you wiped Ian's cum out your eyes before trying to post

For someone who in the past has gone to great lengths to prove how much they don't care, including links to things to try and impress us to prove you don't care, you're very easily gotten to. It's almost as if you care. Quite a lot. Care to the point where in the past you might have even moaned about this forum on your blog.

But you wouldn't as you clearly don't care. At all.

And Ian's cum isn't in my eyes. It's on my back.

• Paid Members
I thought it was obvious I was taking the piss? And Ian everytime you run to Neil saying you have reported me I just think of Dwight Shrute calling for Micheal when shit doesn't go his way

How's it not going my way? I'm seeing someone hilariously kicking off over nothing, when that sort of behaviour has been banned on here. You know how thin skinned I am? I'll argue over anything on here, because I'm a total bitch. But even I have my limits. I'm reporting you because you are bringing the tone down. Just looking out for the UKFF and its high standards, pally.

I thought it was obvious I was taking the piss? And Ian everytime you run to Neil saying you have reported me I just think of Dwight Shrute calling for Micheal when shit doesn't go his way

How's it not going my way? I'm seeing someone hilariously kicking off over nothing, when that sort of behaviour has been banned on here. You know how thin skinned I am? I'll argue over anything on here, because I'm a total bitch. But even I have my limits. I'm reporting you because you are bringing the tone down. Just looking out for the UKFF and its high standards, pally.

Reported for being a bitch.

• Paid Members
That was like 2 fucking Christmases ago and I was really fucking ill with Swine flu or something at you were all being dicks

Don't blame it on flu, you know that's really what you believe. I'd think a lot more of you if you just admitted that, to be honest.

That was like 2 fucking Christmases ago and I was really fucking ill with Swine flu or something at you were all being dicks

Don't blame it on flu, you know that's really what you believe. I'd think a lot more of you if you just admitted that, to be honest.

Oh I believe it. But the angry over the top nature in which I delivered that performance was flu based. Similar to how Ian's cum in Butch's eyes was alcohol based

Archived