Bonfire Night

Richie Freebird

You're overthinking it. Unless your wife is mental and has a completely unnecessary chip on her shoulder because the bloke who fucked up his treason plot on this day hundreds of years ago believed in the same silly book she does, there's no reason to feel awkward at all.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me seeing a large amount of knobheads on fb and twitter calling it 'bomb fire night', boxer Tyson Fury is the latest in a long line to call it this, what the hell!?

Nah not just you, some twats even call it bommy night. Personally I call it put the baby back to sleep and clean up dog piss night. There's also a reasonable amount of Facebook people basing their opinions of Guy Fawlkes on V for Vendetta today.

• Paid Members

I've been sat in doing Uni work as nobody in our flat can be arsed, or are at work. There's something nice about watching a flatmate play Call of Duty and creating a business model rather than standing in the cold watching explosions for an hour. Bonfire tradition for me died when my grandparents did, probably won't care about it fully again until I have my own kids.

Archived