YOUR CLOCKS GO BACK!

bAzTNM#1

One drawback to the clocks going back is that Sadbook and Twatter are fairly unreadable today. Everyone seems to be wetting themselves that they got an extra hour in bed. ZOMFG IT'S TOTES AMAZE like it's not been happening your whole lives. Can't wait for the annual "HUMPH have to go to bed an hour earlier sad face" posts in six months time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing as I had to get up early for work today, I was exceptionally glad of an extra hour in bed, although to be fair, I'd probably still struggle to get out of bed if my bedroom was on fire, so it could just be me being a lazy cunt.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Seeing as I had to get up early for work today, I was exceptionally glad of an extra hour in bed, although to be fair, I'd probably still struggle to get out of bed if my bedroom was on fire, so it could just be me being a lazy cunt.

Nothing wrong with appreciating it, but making the effort of announcing it via social networks is incredibly sad. It's like those people that feel compelled to tell you what a great slice of toast they just had. Who cares?

He also seems to know a bunch of right twats.

You're not wrong. Facetube full of sad twats, and there are plenty of Cunts on my Twitter feed.

Your thread title should have said 'Winter Is Coming'. Most probably just to please me.I love winter. The first time i notice it gets dark by 5pm i realise Christmas is coming which is always 10 days off of work for me. Always slaps a smile on my face.

• Moderators

Winter rocks a fucking dick. And so does summer. Equally. Autumn (easily the most depressing time of year, for a multitude of reasons!) and Spring can go fuck themselves. I love that we've almost fucked up this earth enough that we more or less only have two extreme seasons rather than four, with two airy , fairy gay ones.I'm of the strange mold in that when it comes to women, I'm as attracted to them scantily clad as I am wrapped up warm. I can't possibly describe it, but there's something about a girl snuggled up in winter apparell that I truly adore.Also, Summer and Winter, more than Autumn and Spring (purely because they are more extreme I suppose) make me truly appreciate some of the wonder, magic and natural beauty of planet Earth.

I can appreciate this opinion, and respect it although I don't agree with it. The rest of you antisocial shut-in winter apologists still make me sick though.Related to this post, but not at all to the thread - girls wrapped up in winter gear does not much for me, but girls in pajamas is a hot look.

Archived