The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is.

Thats the exact reason I had got two or three of them, plus they had a pretty cool ring I think, though my memory of them is really vague.. There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there?

You could put red food colouring in the water so they looked like they were bleeding, if you were a sick bastard that is.

There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there?

Yes 3 of them. Although one of them makes him look like he's an extra from Miami Vice

Edited by Lemon Juice

• Paid Members

There was no Waylon Mersey hasbro was there?

Yes 3 of them. Although one of them makes him look like he's an extra from Miami Vice

No, there wasn't. Any you see are just customs.

Speaking of which, I'm blown away by the ones this guy makes: https://www.facebook.com/TommysCustoms?ref=ts&fref=ts

Wyatt Family:

Edited by herbie747

Really?? Are you sure theres not a chance you're looking at someones customs? I know there was plenty of custom hasbros about like ten years ago?

Yes you're right dude. They are customs. But fuck the detail looks good.

Edited by Lemon Juice

Am I tripping or was there a point during the attitude era when the habro figures (on card)went up in value? I remember my dad telling me if I had of kept them in the package, and at the very least not bit half their noses off they would have been worth a few quid??

A quick wiki check says a rhythm and blues Greg Valintine was auctioned off for $13,400...fucking hell!

Edited by Sweet Clyde

• Paid Members

Bit of advice for the new. You don't have to post everything you're thinking.

Fair point this photo thread has turned into an action figure thread.

Photos of action figures = photos = title of thread.

Bit of advice for the new. You don't have to post everything you're thinking.

Fair point this photo thread has turned into an action figure thread.

Photos of action figures = photos = title of thread.

Yes but i think it was originally intended for pics of the wrestlng/wrestlers not figures. What's weird and quirky about figures?