Outfits worn while the real ones were being made

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diesel was around that early (Spring 93)? I thought he arrived much later than that. Did Michaels have Curtis Hughes following him about for a bit in between Sherri & Diesel, or did I imagine that?

I don't think Hughes was with Michaels but he was with HHH in early 1997 -

Royal%20Rumble%201997%20Goldust%20vs%20HHH%202.png

Diesel was around that early (Spring 93)? I thought he arrived much later than that. Did Michaels have Curtis Hughes following him about for a bit in between Sherri & Diesel, or did I imagine that?

Hughes wasn't with Michaels. Perhaps you're thinking of Jericho in 99, they were together for a very short while.

Diesel was around that early (Spring 93)? I thought he arrived much later than that.

He arrived in June to help Shawn Michaels regain the Intercontinental Title from Marty Jannetty, and made his PPV debut a week later alongside Michaels at King of the Ring.

• Paid Members
Diesel was around that early (Spring 93)? I thought he arrived much later than that.

He arrived in June to help Shawn Michaels regain the Intercontinental Title from Marty Jannetty, and made his PPV debut a week later alongside Michaels at King of the Ring.

Thank you. I began to doubt my sanity for a moment then.

How long did Marty Jannetty have the belt for? Did he win and lose it at the same set of tapings?

He had it for a few weeks iirc, I'm sure he won it on Raw.

• Paid Members
How long did Marty Jannetty have the belt for? Did he win and lose it at the same set of tapings?

He won it May 17th and lost in June, I want to say the 6th, on a house show, which marked Diesel's first appearance with Shawn. In between he did get to defend it once on Raw, against Bam Bam, which had a non-finish (Marty counted out IIRC) because they needed to keep Bam Bam strong for KOTR.

Archived