Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Who would have known the most relevant merch you are wearing is now the Sting mask. They are back in style and will probably sell loads tonight. Full marks on the Shawn Michaels sunglasses as well. Where did you get them?

Also, you need to get the leather zebra hat they were selling when those heart shaped glasses first came out. Always wanted it myself. This one:

hbkhat1.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I must have bought them at the NEC on the tour after Survivor Series 1996, which he wasn't on. No recollection of buying them whatsoever, though. I know I bought a Bret Hart figure that night, and I've got an Undertaker necklace that's a coffin somewhere which I think I bought then as well. Mostly I spent the night upset that my new Reebok coat had been nicked while I was at the CBBC Big Bash earlier in the day.

Edited by King Pitcos

I would have guessed at the 1995 tour being when I got mine as well, I think he beat IRS on the show I went to there, but the pouch thing for the glasses has a 1996 copyright on it so I can only assume I bought them while waiting for Sid vs Faarooq.

Edited by King Pitcos

After suffering a broken collarbone and dislocated shoulder (which to this day hasn't healed properly) in a backyard match 10 years ago, you'd think I would have learned to leave it to the pros. Nope. Last night I was messing about with some friends when I decided to whip off my jacket and give it an elbow drop a la Flair. I landed badly, my head and neck got so shaken up my glasses came flying off. Thought nothing of it at the time, but today a sore neck and headache among a couple of other minor niggles match all the symptoms of a mild case of whiplash. Fucking hell. Don't try this at home, kids.

I would have guessed at the 1995 tour being when I got mine as well, I think he beat IRS on the show I went to there, but the pouch thing for the glasses has a 1996 copyright on it so I can only assume I bought them while waiting for Sid vs Faarooq.

It makes you wonder just how many young teenagers Shawn Michaels was responsible for turning into little leather daddy gay stripper lookalikes? I had the all-over print Tee and the shades but thankfully even then the biker cap was a step too far!

It makes you wonder just how many young teenagers Shawn Michaels was responsible for turning into little leather daddy gay stripper lookalikes? I had the all-over print Tee and the shades but thankfully even then the biker cap was a step too far!

If it was this one - the only man who looked good wearing it was Kevin Nash x354.jpg

• Paid Members

I fucking love that WM7 opener between The Rockers and Haku & Barbarian. Even with bloody Duggan on commentary.

Obviously Shawn and Marty were ace but H & B were a great team. Loads of power moves but also lightening quick. What a shame they didn't do something with them after. They could have had a great little run.