Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

If anyone's looking for something to watch tonight the

Masked Mania ippv looks pretty tasty and by my count only costs about a fiver. The bottom of the card has Indy dudes but on top they have Solar vs Negro Navarro and LA Park vs Dr Wagner Jr. The first one will be a good ttechnical match because that's the match they do. The latter could be a fantastic bloody brawl.

Not sure if anyone has posted these before but an interesting read.

Television Audience

WWE programming reaches nearly 15 million viewers in the U.S. each week.

Balanced age distribution with 78% of the audience aged 21 or older.

19 % of our audience is under 18 years old

23 % of our audience is 18-34 years old

21 % of our audience is 35-49 years old

37 % of our audience is 50+ years old

Strong female audience

35 % of our viewers are female

Diverse audience

Raw is the #3 most watched program on ad-supported cable among Hispanic viewers.

Raw is the most watched entertainment program on cable among Hispanic Men 18-34, M18-49 and M25-54.

Raw is USA

Recently got my flatmate into WWE. Showing her TNA since it's on and we're bored. She looks unimpressed.

On Eric Young:

"He looks like a midget, only bigger."

"He even sounds like a midget."

"He's got TERRIBLE shoulders."

I'm not even sure what the last one means.

That's about a years worth of content for the 'did you know' pop up.

And assumes that each show is watched by an exclusive audience.

Nevermind whether it's a rip-off or not, it's a fucking awful logo. First time I've seen it - looks like it's been thrown together in MS Paint.

I though the exact same thing. It looks so amature

So are spelling errors

Good thing my posts are mainly throw away comments on a forum hardly any one reads and my posts aren't logos for large events. I'm sure if I was actually doing something important to be seen by millions of people I would try to be more professional.

I find it so funny when people correct spelling when it doesn't matter. If I was to spell a tattoo wrong then fair enough, but does it really matter here? It's just a sad attempt to look intelligent when really it just means you have fuck all to add to any kind of discussion.

Only people who can't spell think spelling doesn't matter. To the rest of us, it's a sign of low intelligence, or especially in the era of spellcheck, of laziness.

• Paid Members
Only people who can't spell think spelling doesn't matter. To the rest of us, it's a sign of low intelligence, or especially in the era of spellcheck, of laziness.

QFT. QFT, bro.

Maybe they can't spell because they don't think it matters. I don't really put any effort into spelling these days because my phone just fixes half of it for me. As long as people aren't typing like their Dad is trying to get his head round how to shorten stuff on his 3210 it doesn't matter

Maybe they can't spell because they don't think it matters. I don't really put any effort into spelling these days because my phone just fixes half of it for me. As long as people aren't typing like their Dad is trying to get his head round how to shorten stuff on his 3210 it doesn't matter

Well it does matter to an extent. Why should people bother reading what you've typed if you can't be arsed to spell correctly? It's not a dig at you misspelling amateur, typos happen, but the the morons you see on facebook sometimes should be shot.