Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Could be if his singlet says 'Rhino' instead of the WWE 'Rhyno' version?

I think that's it.

There's his outfit without the shirt.

220px-Rhino_in_2014.jpg

There it is with it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Its probably covering his non-WWE trademark.

And he's worn this on NXT also.

Rhyno-Finn-Balor-1.jpg

Probably just a case of whatever he's traveling with at the time, he'll wear. He does indies all the time, so if he's got the "Rhino" wear, he'll just put a t-shirt on.

I doubt WWE minds. Probably just thinks "Its only Rhyno/Rhino."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I think he's just a bit less toned round the middle these days so he's covering up. He's such a funny shape is Rhyno, could never figure out how he's managed to live with such short arms and massive thick torso.

Always laughed when he joined WWE (well the WWF) they didn't exactly keep his ECW billed height and weight, he lost about 4 inches and 45 pounds

• Moderators

Why is it disturbing, I never asked her to forgive me but she did and we become friends for a short period of time, she is only 3 years younger then me, my crimes I committed was 10 years a go now, I was 21 at the time.

This time you're wasting making a figure of hilarity of yourself is time better served writing that essay which will prevent me from having to ban your several accounts of which we're already aware. You've got 36 hours, pull it out of the bag. 

Although I must say, seeing as you said "you won't jump through hoops" do you not already do tht making loads of accounts to post on a forum where to be frank no-one particularly wants to hear what you have to say or have you as company? And no, the reason you get banned constantly isn't because of Houchen, or the fact you're a convicted wrong 'un. It's actually because you (1) originally tried to cause a forum war between here and The Board, (2) used an F4W shoutout to have a pop at the forum admin of the time who were at the time sympathetic of you, (3) asked for your account to be deleted (which, on this forum counts as a banning offence), (4) had a sockpuppet account on here which faked your death, (5) reopened several new accounts when you were banned for requesting a profile deletion, (6) say "lol" all the time (bannable under "shit poster" rule), (7) come out with meandering rubbish like in the general election thread when people are discussing something as petty as, you know, THE GENERAL ELECTION you kept pestering about whether people thought you'd won a bet or not when more important on-topic things were to be discussed, (8) have duplicate accounts (and aren't bright enough to remember to check the IP address you are using), and (9) giving me shite when I've MULTIPLE TIMES GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE! So for someone who's done "nothing wrong", I've actually just reeled off a legitimate 9 reasons to ban you without thinking very hard, if I actually thought about it for more than 30 seconds off the top of my head I'm sure there'd be several more and absolutely none of them are based on your behaviour away from here, but all things you've done on this board. In fact, even as someone as wrongheaded as you can't be too thick to understand that you've been given far more chances than probably anyone else with so many marks against them would have gotten on the sheer basis that I feel sorry for you because you're so obviously slow. In fact, for someone who's "up Houchen's arse", in the past he's asked me why you're not banned due to the fact you should be due to several (count them) rule violations, and I've made it clear that I was going to give you yet another chance. But you've had enough of them chances I think, as receiving them's just made you an ungrateful cunt with a head that looks like a grape.

So it's best you go, the last couple of pages has proven that. And if you don't want to go, I'll help you on the way. Find another forum where people want you, or at least don't know you. 

But otherwise, I'm a man of my word, you wanna be welcome? You've got 36 hours. Essay up.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

He made an account once saying in passing that Boydy was either a) dead of suicide when posting under one of his 4,000 new accounts or b) close to the point of suicide due to depression because of here.