The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

Similar pricing to UFC by the looks of it then. I'd imagine they'll sell it to begin with as the whole venue but closer to the time if it's selling rubbish they'll just move everyone up a level ticket wise. Tape of the top. May have got it on a good deal as previous week is loaded with sport and generally it's festivals rather than indoor arena gigs by June?

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Kos looks like he knows he's shot, and is getting knocked out here.

As much of a cock as Josh is, there's no bigger bellend than Daley though, except maybe Rampage or Penn.

Bellator is such a joke. The whole Kimbo thing is embarrassing - say what you want about the CM Punk situation - but at least he's training & taking it seriously. Kimbo just got busted for steroids & is fighting again a few months later, because Texas only gave him 90 days. And his last 2 fights were embarrassing. Fuck Bellator bigtime.

• Paid Members

The whole Kimbo thing is great. I've got the chance to watch Kimbo fucking Slice live in the UK! Never thought I'd have that opportunity.

You could have gotten him to fight at your BBQ 10 years ago for $100.

If Bellator was cheaper I would be interested but I don't think I can justify paying £40+travel just to see Kimbo, as cool as it would be to say you have seen him

I'd be in the same boat if I was about for it. There pricing is what makes me wonder if they'll struggle to sell it out. UFC charge similar and are a far bigger product over here than Bellator. Watch prices drop if it doesn't sell well.

Archived