Booker T's twitter hacked

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A group of racially motivated internet hackers post his address, phone number and personal information online, hack into his website, hack into his email account, as well as hack his wifes twitter account and call him an ape and all kinds of other shite, and you are comparing it to someone saying something like "tell me Booker didn't just die of a heart attack" if he popped his clogs tomorrow? Can you see what is wrong with that?

• Paid Members
For the record, i'm not condoning the hacking or racial abuse of Booker at all, just find it amusing that the folk up in arms about it on here would'nt give a second thought to posting stupid jokes should (god forbid) he die tomorrow.

There's a world of difference between a racist group hacking a high profile social media account to spread their hate campaign to the rest of the world and a few lads posting jokes on a small time wrestling forum. You total numpty.

Edit: Ian beat me to it and put it better.

Of course he put it better Arch, you don't appear to be that smart. Neither thing is cool to me, but i guess if you think that the latter thing is funny, then so be it.

I can't understand how you would rationalise and equate both things to be the same.

• Paid Members
Also, nicking a penny sweet = raping a baby.

Not cool, man.

A packet of Jawbreakers, at least.

Archived