Booker T's twitter hacked

IANdrewDiceClay

This must be the only genuine case of a Twitter hacking ever.

But aye, a Ku Klux Klan enthusiast who knows enough about computers to hack Twitter. Aside from the implicit contradiction, it really conjures up a picture of someone who'd last ages in a fight with the bloke who smacked Batista around.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I wonder what WWE will think about this as WWE are very huge on social media? They have won social media awards and this looks very embarrassing for such a large global organisation to have this happen. I wonder what the WWE will do after this to prevent it from happening again. Part of me does however have a small giggle at the though of Booker T leaving his laptop on at ringside with Twitter signed on at commentery and Micheal Cole doing this for the lols.

ahmedJohson.jpg

Big T never forgets.

Off topic, I actually liked Ahmed. Even though he injured everything he touched, he was over and his PPV matches weren't too bad IMO.

He looked cool as fuck too. No anymore mind...

virgilsmithhartahmedjoh.jpg

Now there's a trio...

• Paid Members
So I wonder what WWE will think about this as WWE are very huge on social media? They have won social media awards and this looks very embarrassing for such a large global organisation to have this happen. I wonder what the WWE will do after this to prevent it from happening again. Part of me does however have a small giggle at the though of Booker T leaving his laptop on at ringside with Twitter signed on at commentery and Micheal Cole doing this for the lols.

Does it?

I wouldn't say that a WWE employee and his wife being targeted by racists, solely because he's a famous black man, reflects badly on WWE in the slightest.

This isn't Michael Cole calling Josh Matthews a faggot or Goldust turning into a frigging weirdo: No one involved in WWE has done anything wrong here so why would it be embarrassing for them?

Hope they find the guy and he gets some serious jail time.

• Paid Members

Not only reports, but Fit Finlay was one of the few people in the room who saw the proper fight. He said it was nothing more than a few punches by each man before being broken up and Booker T saying "I'll shoot you" or something equally stereotypical. The way the dirt sheets and internet reported it at the time, you'd have thought Booker T had bit his nose off and eat his heart or something.

• Paid Members
Shucky ducky HACK HACK.

This post did not receive the credit it deserves. Good work.

I do follow Booker, so I noticed all these Tweets last night. Booker was later trending on Twitter as news got around, which is unfortunate as all that achieves is giving the morons the attention that they crave. Hopefully the authorities in the States take a strict view on this sort of stuff. I know that police over here have been tracing and arresting people that have abused black footballers etc.

Archived