Championship and Lower League Thread 2012/13

patiirc

Strange one, he should never have been given the job, he shouldnt really be the manager of any premier league or championship club but at the same time he still should have been given the chance to succeed after that decision had been made. The entire club is a joke, from the owners, to Shebby Singh, to the fans' conduct over the last two years, to Steve Kean himself.

Alot of people will look at their position so far this season and fell he's doing a good job when in actual fact theyve been pretty rank so far this season, somehow nicking points in games they completely didnt deserve thanks to the star quality they have in places in their squad, their entire setup has been poor and teams have exploited it at times. Depending on their next appointment they could either rocket up the league or fall completely down the table, knowing Venkys, it will probably be the latter.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy is a fraud. Never heard any manager spout so much bullshit in my life.

Never seen a truer statement. So, so happy at the moment. I honestly was beginning to think this moment would never come after the fiasco earlier on in the week.

Any one criticising the fans though are wrong, any fans of any club would have reacted exactly the same had this imposter been placed in such a high position at there club.

Good riddance you complete slime ball of a man.

The Mighty Sky Blues are at Oldham today. We are going to get our 2nd away win in 29 games. Why? Because I'm going and Noel Whelan tweeted "Good Luck" to me. If we don't win, I will do fuck all to be honest bar get the tram home and be cold and pissed off.

My mate is an Ebbsfleet fan, they are away at Stockport so afterwards we're going to meet up to watch the spuds play Man Utd. Will have to choose the pub very carefully for that one.

Cov won but you have to love what Robins said afterwards.

"That was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen in my life. We couldn't pass the ball. We were awful. We gave the ball away. I can be hypercritical, but I'll take the three points because that breeds confidence. It wasn't a great game, but we'll take it.

"It was the reward the fans deserve for Wednesday night and the amazing support we had. They make great noise and it really is a help to us.

"We've been fortunate today because our play could have been punished and it hasn't been and thankfully we've got off the mark with our first win."

• Paid Members

Barnsley angry over Leeds penalty when the foul was outside the box. Exact same thing happened to us three weeks ago. Would have caused a major fuss had we not gone on to win. Don't think something like this has gone in our favour twice in the last 30 seasons, let alone twice in 3 home games. Jammy bastards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19869807

Barnsley angry over Leeds penalty when the foul was outside the box. Exact same thing happened to us three weeks ago. Would have caused a major fuss had we not gone on to win. Don't think something like this has gone in our favour twice in the last 30 seasons, let alone twice in 3 home games. Jammy bastards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19869807

Jammy Bastards!? I think we deserve a bit of luck on things like that after all the shite we've been through. I have to admit, it wasn't a penalty, oh well.

• Paid Members
Jammy Bastards!? I think we deserve a bit of luck on things like that after all the shite we've been through.

What have you "been through"? Leeds were the architects of their own doom. There's been no hard luck story at Bellend Road.

Well this season is going like the others. New Start, they said. Will be better, they said. Same old ,out of position, wrong formation, no midfield. no defence gutless wonders. Admittedly we could score at the start of the season, but have conceded the same as this time last season when we were rock bottom :/

So much for change, so far!

Jammy Bastards!? I think we deserve a bit of luck on things like that after all the shite we've been through.

What have you "been through"? Leeds were the architects of their own doom. There's been no hard luck story at Bellend Road.

Well the financial meltdown that saw one of the most promising young sides in English football turn into a Willie Mckay project. Then we had to endure the tactical geniuses of Kevin Blackwell and Dennis Wise whilst Ken Bates was selling anyone with an ounce of talent. We then had two separate points deductions, which left us at the bottom of League One. Fabian Delph was sold for

Current UKFF Fantasy Football table. Richie in the lead because Brighton don't concede methinks.

1 Rich Leaney Football Genius 118

2 Rich Hopkins Super Buster Team Go! 107

3 Colin Weston Westons Wanderers 104

4 Carl Stewart Conroy's XI 101

5 Shaun Rankin Inconsequenta 82

6 Michael Farrow Shish/Chicken Combo 64

7 Graeme Barrie Tartan Barmy 59

8 stuart siviter Punk & Styles 22

• Paid Members
And that is just in brief. Why do all of the Yorkshire clubs despise Leeds?

It's not just Yorkshire. Everyone hates you. Turning yourselves into victims when everything you mention is the fault of your club is just another reason why. I feel sorry for the people and the state who were cheated out of millions of pounds by Ken Bates, not Leeds United.

Surely Hull should be more bothered about clubs of similar size such as Scunthorpe and Doncaster.

Ooh, get her.

That's what always did me about Leeds fans, they have this seemingly unknowing arrogance about how they're so massive and everybody else is so small. That and the innate dirtiness culture which seems to span managers and generations rankles somewhat too.

Archived